• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Sharing: Pentax

Mr Terry, those shots must have been taken with a 7d in disguise! lol! I can say that the K-5II has never given me problems with focus.

Thank you. I've been lurking on the boards for a few years but hardly post any photos.
I used a F 28mm f2.8 for that shot.
I also have the FA-50 f1.4, D-Fa 100mm f2.8 and a Tamron 18-200 (which is my park walkabout lens)
My wife uses a Tamron 10-24mm - I don't get a chance to use it that much as it lives on her Kx :)

Nice a new member!

Heres a few more recent ones...

K5, DA*55 f1.4 @ f1.7, ISO 1600, 1/500 (and still not fast enough!)

Awesome shots Mr Terry. It might be a while before I take some photos. I just got home from the hospital. I had TLIF back surgery so I feel like I'm dying. But on the bright side, I have the Pentax 43 f1.9 limited coming tomorrow. Getting new gear always makes me feel a little better. I paid a lot of money but ended up ordering a silver Japan version.

I'm sorry to hear you are layed up. Get well soon so you can start using that 43! Thanks for the compliments! These early races have been tests for my equipment. I had so much work done this past off season, I didn't have a clue how anything was going to work. I'm happy for the way things turned out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter