Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

8060449754_c9f6edc942_b.jpg

Got lucky with this shot!

8058274227_44b65042dc_b.jpg

That looks a little too good to be credited purely to luck!

I'm just a teeny bit envious that you managed that one ;)

I took photos of FOTLK and found it quite challenging with the constantly changing light. I did get some that I really like, but this is one where I snapped a similar shot but the noise made it really not worth keeping. Well done!

That looks a little too good to be credited purely to luck!

I'm just a teeny bit envious that you managed that one ;)

I took photos of FOTLK and found it quite challenging with the constantly changing light. I did get some that I really like, but this is one where I snapped a similar shot but the noise made it really not worth keeping. Well done!

I appreciate the complement! The only retouching i did was get rid of one little light blur in the lower right corner. This was actually one of those times when the camera did more work than I did. I literally just pointed and shot several exposures to get the shot I have several shots that are similar and for the most part they came out pretty well. I agree though, a lot of the show is hard to get because of all the changing lights.

I had posted a question a while back about reviews on this camera but got no replies since it was just on the market. I figured nobody had one yet. Somebody else had asked me what I thought about it though.

I went ahead and bought it. This is my first camera that is a bit more money. My cameras up to now have been in the $100.00 range or less and I am not used to using the different settings.

Here is one picture I took playing with the close up setting.

DSCN0347.jpg

I like how it turned out.

I have downloaded all my pics from this camera to photobucket if anyone wants too look at them. keep in mind, I am a newbie to photos. There are some that are the same pic but slightly different because I was playing with the settings to see the difference and what setting may be better.

I need to work more on night and indoor photos but I am very happy with the outdoor day ones. I was very impressed with the zoom.

Gotta love to hate Christmas Creep, though I love Christmas!

Here is another pic of mine from a recent trip. I love playing with the D800!
8058382961_247dc42d98_b.jpg

Taken at same show as Prince of Thieves. Same day and time.

8092484389_47e5fd20dc_b.jpg
[/url] _JWM4046 by jwm6780, on Flickr[/IMG]

D4 works well in low light!

Shot this weekend while participating in Scott Kelby's Worldwide PhotoWalk. Location:Denton, Texas. Had a great time. If you haven't done this before, try to find a group in your area next year and participate. Lot's of fun.

CampusTheater02HDR-Edit-XL.jpg

Took some Autumn 2012 pictures the other day. Here is each of my 3 kids:

KDG21663-L.jpg

KDG21653-L.jpg

KDG21670-2-L.jpg

Shot this weekend while participating in Scott Kelby's Worldwide PhotoWalk. Location:Denton, Texas. Had a great time. If you haven't done this before, try to find a group in your area next year and participate. Lot's of fun.

I was on the Disney Wonder on Friday and participatd in the Worldwide Photowalk with a small number of other cruisers. We were docked in Ensenada for the day. Evidently, we were the first to ever do the Photowalk on a cruise ship.

DSC_0061.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter