Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

DSC_9651.jpg

Evad - I've had a Nikon D5000 for sometime and was using it as a point and shoot in Auto until recently. I read Understanding Exposure and it really opened my eyes to a whole new aspect of photography. Now I'm preparing to go on an Alaska cruise and have been looking at Photos al over the Disboards and keep seeing stunning photos you have posed. Can you please tell me what editing software you are using your photos seem really dialed in.

Evad - I've had a Nikon D5000 for sometime and was using it as a point and shoot in Auto until recently. I read Understanding Exposure and it really opened my eyes to a whole new aspect of photography. Now I'm preparing to go on an Alaska cruise and have been looking at Photos al over the Disboards and keep seeing stunning photos you have posed. Can you please tell me what editing software you are using your photos seem really dialed in.

Thanks so much!!

I bracket almost all my shots and then put the 3 exposures together in an hdr program called Photomatix. I'll do my final tweaking in Topaz Adjust. Good luck and have fun!! You'll really enjoy Alaska!

2016 Bristol Renaissance Faire -Opening Weekend
Jouster and film stuntman Vincent Anthony has appeared as an extra in the HBO series "Game of Thrones" including the recent "Battle of the Bastards" episode.
DSC_1379-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter