• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Sharing: Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a chance to fire up my new 5DMKII after weeks of sitting in the bag. Shot at Frisco, NC near the end of Hatteras Island.

Chuck

4177487229_7822bee1f4_o.jpg

Great Shot. My wife wants to travel there this summer.

Great shot! You are gonna LOVE :love: the T1i. I just got back from the World with mine and am amazed with some of the shots I was able to get.

Feel-good pictures of the day here! I shot a homecoming yesterday (1st time using the brand new Canon 24-70...and I love it). Everyone was just so excited to have their loved ones home in time for Christmas.

The couple I was there shooting.

DeMooreHomecoming17Dec2009015FH.jpg

On the way out, I saw this father sitting with his baby for the first time, and I couldn't resist getting a photo.

DeMooreHomecoming17Dec2009018etd1FH.jpg

Feel-good pictures of the day here! I shot a homecoming yesterday (1st time using the brand new Canon 24-70...and I love it). Everyone was just so excited to have their loved ones home in time for Christmas.

Beautiful photo's Stephanie218... You captured a moment there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter