Photo Sharing: Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2992.jpg

Driving into Franconia Notch this a.m. The 'Old Man on the Mountain' used to live at the far end of this rocky ridge.
586775490_rZsKu-M.jpg

A560 thru the windshield.

Wow, jfinke, that gorilla is awesome! Is he at the KC Zoo? I hate the KC Zoo but I'm thinking I should go to try out my new toy....I mean....camera....

I am so excited! I just got a T1i! I had a lot of fun with it today at Bushkill Falls in PA. Here's one from today!

IMG_3826.jpg

Wow, jfinke, that gorilla is awesome! Is he at the KC Zoo? I hate the KC Zoo but I'm thinking I should go to try out my new toy....I mean....camera....

Nope. He is from AK. We got lucky one day and ended up with a bunch of them posing.

This one had very expressive eyes.

3420318738_7969f3156d_o.jpg

I did take my 70-200 out when I first got it to the KC zoo. Not very good results on my part. ;) http://www.flickr.com/photos/eknif/sets/72157609895712966/

Love everyone's shots on this thread. I will check my stuff and see if I can play along in a sec.

More flower shots from me. All taken with my brandy-new Canon SX10 IS:
IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

Our silver maple is starting to get leaves:
IMG_2406.jpg

Amy, I was just wondering how you are enjoying your SX10. I think I am going to trade in my old SX2 on one next week.

Pics of the kids playing in the pool on our March Vacation. The second one is my favourite of my youngest right now.

I think my pics lose quality in webshots, not sure how to post at full quality tho.

Hi Tricia! Yes, I'm really enjoying my SX10. When I had my S3, I used P mode most of the time. I'm trying to be more creative with my SX10 and use Av mode most of the time (in case I decide to move up to a dSLR), but some of my shots aren't coming out quite as good as I'd like. But at least it's digital and not film, so it's not costing me anything to experiment!

Here are some more recent shots that I'm particularly proud of:
IMG_4452.jpg

IMG_4216_2.jpg

IMG_5194.jpg

IMG_5250_1.jpg

I have to admit, I keep waffling - I know the SX10 is pretty darn close to a dSLR. I'm just about ready to make that leap, but we just can't afford it right now. But on the other hand, there are times that the SX10 is just too big and bulky and I wish I had a smaller p&s to throw in my purse, but the smaller cameras just don't have the zoom.

Beautiful Niagra Falls pictures Amy! The first one with the rainbow has such amazing colors. You would have a lot of fun with an SLR! I just got mine and am loving it. Hope you get one soon.

thanks Amy. I've now read a couple of more reviews on the SX 10 and am pretty convinced that is what I am going to buy when I get to the camera shop next week. I don't mind the size so much, and my DS has a small P n S camera that I grab if I absolutely need something smaller. In fact, other then the zoom, it is a better camera than my old S2.

sunoco_3399.jpg

From last Sunday's Corvair track event at Roebling Road Raceway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter