Photo request - Castle Projection Photos

momsavealot

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! Just got back and the one thing my camera (point and shoot) just couldn't capture was the Castle Projection Show before the Holiday Wishes. The show was cool with Wreck it Ralph and CAndy canes and snowflakes all projected onto the castle. Did any of you professionals get some good shots? Not video, but still shots because I scrapbook. Please share! I will not use for commercial use but just for my own personal scrapbook! Thanks!

I have to back and find mine from the beginning of the year.

Here area couple different ones:

8W9C9360-L.jpg

8W9C9359-L.jpg

I will be heading back to WDW this coming weekend for the marathons. I will be shooting this again but with the tripod this time.

DisneyB-Day_Feb252012_0310_zps73708ba7.jpg

I will be heading back to WDW this coming weekend for the marathons. I will be shooting this again but with the tripod this time.

DisneyB-Day_Feb252012_0310_zps73708ba7.jpg

I'm not sure if they're still showing the holiday version that I saw but I would love a photo when it looks like a candy cane and with the snowflakes on it! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter