• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo questions on Craigslist

javamoma

<font color=deeppink>Diz Kid for Life<br><font col
I have a very nice camera and when I shoot pics the file is too big to put on craigslist. Anyone know how to decrease it's size so I can post pics of the items I am selling?

I would also like to add pictures to my signature or avatar on here. I am guessing the same method of decreasing the size would work.

Please help this technically challenged mom sell her stuff!

Do you have a photo editing package? You can reduce the size with it. If not, sign up for a free Photobucket account. Photobucket.com. Once you upload your pictures, you hit edit, and then you reduce the size to one of their selections or put in your own numbers.

Is that as clear as dirt?

I usually open the picture in MS Picture and resize by percentage... that seems to be the easiest way IMO...

Good luck :)

I don't attach pics to craigslist, I embed the pictures. Then you can make them big and can post as many pics as you want.

Upload pictures to picasaweb
Click on the photo you want to embed
On right side select "Link to this photo"
Select size "large"
Check "hide album link"
Under "Embed image" there is a weblink. Copy and paste into your ad.

Microsoft downloads has a free picture resizer that you can add on easily. After I upload pics to my computer I can rightclick and resize them quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter