Photo prices?

rebelmom

Mouseketeer
Hello, we are leaving for our first ever trip in 9 days, yeah!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I was wondering if anyone could tell me what rides/attractions/restaraunts take photos of your family for you to purchase and how much they cost. thanks in advance.

Chef Mickey's has a photo package which is a really good deal!

Some photos taken are: Ariel's grotto (5x7), the Character Tent in Toontown (6x8), Splash Mountain, photos are taken on Main Street (6x8), Test Track at Epcot, and ToT and RnR at MGM.

I'm sorry I don't remember the cost for them but they are at least $10 - $12.

The Chef Mickey's package is around $25 and when we were there, we got three 6x8 photos (2 of us and 1 of the characters) and 2 wallet size (of us) already in magnetic frames!

Have fun!

I just got back on Sat. I bought the Chef Mickey package. It was 26.95 for 2-6x8, 3-wallets, 1-keychain w/pic, and 1-magnet w/pic.

The other pics in parks that were taken were 12.95 for 1-8x10.

We also got back on Sat and the Chef Mickey's pic's were the best deal. We loved the food, entertainment and the pic's are a nice reminder. Also, if you don't like the way it turns out they will retake for no problem:)
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter