• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo posting question

nilla

Proud Disney Pixie Dust Snorter
I have learned that to post photos you must link to existing pictures on another site, e.g. Photobucket, Flickr, etc, but do you need to have them stored there in a way that the whole world can see them? I have no problem with people here seeing my pics, but don't necessarily want just anyone to be able to do a Google search on my name and have them come up.

I tried linking to my Facebook pictures in another thread, but to no avail, and I suspect it was my restrictive FB privacy settings that got in the way.

Does anyone know if I need to leave my photos "wide open" in order to post them here?

Thanks!

broom01.gif

I think I may have answered my own question...

Ok, apparently you can on Photobucket. People can see my images that are posted here, but can't get to my albums directly. Cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter