photo pass

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
I need some help and quick!

my photo pass is going to expire on 9/29. tomorrow.
i have already purchased it. have all my pics on it. edited/ borders the whole thing.
now how do i order it with all my pictures and the edits?

wanted to do it tonight so i don't forget tomorrow.

thanks so much!

i did that and it wants me to pay for it again. i pre-ordered it and have the order number and email confirm but there is no place to put it.
:confused3

i did that and it wants me to pay for it again. i pre-ordered it and have the order number and email confirm but there is no place to put it.
:confused3

According to http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/, discount codes are no longer mailed or required when pre-purchasing. Instead, Disney's PhotoPass Smart Cart adds credits automatically to your account so you can finalize the purchase in the future at your convenience. I would assume then that if you go to checkout, it should show that your payment has been made.

siskaren said:
According to http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/, discount codes are no longer mailed or required when pre-purchasing. Instead, Disney's PhotoPass Smart Cart adds credits automatically to your account so you can finalize the purchase in the future at your convenience. I would assume then that if you go to checkout, it should show that your payment has been made.

Yes, this! It will show as a credit when you go to check-out and will have a $0.00 balace due.

Nope. I did that. I went all the way to where you put your cc# in and it says the total due is 169.99. :confused3
:confused:

i have my email confirm printed out from the day i prepurchased it.
it has an order # on it. i tried putting that in under promotion code but nope. i'm so upset. :(
why can't i figure this out......

i have my email confirm printed out from the day i prepurchased it.
it has an order # on it. i tried putting that in under promotion code but nope. i'm so upset. :(
why can't i figure this out......

Did you prebuy photopass plus? if so there should be a code in gallery cd box you put in promo code section to get balance to zero.

party of 3 said:
Nope. I did that. I went all the way to where you put your cc# in and it says the total due is 169.99. :confused3
:confused:

I think if you go one step beyond the CC page, where you can see your cart again, your balance should be zero. It's been a while since I did one though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter