Photo Pass Woes

Claki

Mouseketeer
So time got away from me and my first day's Photo Pass photos expire tonight, and I just realized it. While doing some last minute adding borders, etc, the browser refreshed, kicked me off, and when I came back 187 photos were missing! My total went down! It's random which ones are gone, they aren't just from the day that expires today. Though some of them are. Has this happened to anyone before and did you get them back? Customer support for Photo Pass appears to be closed for the night.

Are they original pictures or edited ones? They told me to make copies of the originals before I began editing them because for some reason if you make a copy and then make an edit, it will delete the original picture. If it is the originals that you are missing, I would try to go into an edited picture and then revert to original. Save a couple of copies of the original photo before editing again.

Call them. It may be a glitch. My photos expired once and they were able to put them back on the account.

Call customer service. My first two days expired before I remembered to work on them and they were able to put them back into my account and gave me extra days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter