Photo Pass Tip

PA Princess

DIS Veteran
We were just at WDW from 9/3 until 9/13, and I scroured these boards before we left for any tips and ideas I could use. Something we learned that I had not read here, I thought I would pass on. A photo pass photog at MK told us our first day that you can have your test track ride photos from Epcot put on your photo pass. This is the one and only ride that allows this (though, I hope this is a test that will soon be passed and other rides are added). We did test track on two different days and both days easily added our photos to our photo pass. Not many people seemed to be doing this and they seemed oblivious to the idea, so maybe this will be a new tip for some as it was for us :-)

Oh wow! That's really good to know!
Thanks for the info!
Ditto, I hope they do that with all the rides! It would be kinda weird for them to leave it to just the one ride.

Yes, that is something new and still in the testing stages. But from the sounds of it, all ride photos will be available on Photopass sometime in the future. :thumbsup2

AWESOME! hopefully they will get at least a couple more on the system BEFORE october 19. That's when i'll be down there!!!! I'm excited that at least test track will be on there! That's better than nothing:)

That's a really great tip! Thanks!!

I really hope you can have all rides on it by next August!! Or at least a few more like the poster above suggested!!

OH MAN!!! :guilty: I didn't know that!! We did photo pass for the whole trip and bought the CD at the end of our honeymoon! I would have LOVED to have our test track pics!

It will be good when they add all the ride pics to the photopass service. I've heard that people just aren't buying the pics seperately. It would make sense for them to just add them all to the same service!

thanks for the info!! :thumbsup2

Just out of interest, how much are the individual ride pics each at WDW?

I paid quite a bit to have our SM one at DLP in January :S

That's great to know. I definitely hope they add more to the list before we get down there late next month!! :cool1:

Where do you buy the disk? I meant to buy some pictures online, but forgot until after they expired :( I am buying the disk this trip.

Do you remember if they had any PhotoPass cards near where you look at your TT picture - or do you have to make sure you already have one with you to scan in your TT picture?

bjakmom said:
Do you remember if they had any PhotoPass cards near where you look at your TT picture - or do you have to make sure you already have one with you to scan in your TT picture?
On Wednesday morning 9/20, there was a CM at the photos. If you had your Photopass card with you, you just slide it into a slot under the picture (it's sort of like the FP slot. But you might want to have your Photopass card accessible because you only have a certain number of seconds to do this. The CM was teasing me because I was getting all flustered trying to find my Photopass card and slide it in time (I made it with a whole 3 seconds to spare). If you don't have a card, or like I almost did, miss the time limit, the CM will go to her computer at the counter, call up the picture, and give you a photopass card if you don't have one.

Also, in June we were able to add our pictures from CRT to our PhotoPass CD also. This was especially great for us b/c the CM took an awesome pic of my DD6 and Cinderella hugging. I didn't even notice it, but my DH had heard the camera click at just that moment & knew that that was one picture we had to have!

Thanks for the tip! I just have to remember to get the CD this year and not order the pics online. I spent twice as much as the CD costs for pics ordered online, and half of them I don't even like! Oh well, live and learn :rotfl: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter