Photo Pass Questions

PPFDDisneyLover

Mouseketeer
Thinking of purchasing the Photo Pass + CD for my upcoming trip. But I have a few questions before I spend this money:

1. What are others results so far with it?
2. To clarify, I will get a disc in the mail with all my photos and so on, that I can print and do whatever I want with it for the future, correct?
3. What is the turnaround time to get the disc?
4. I can still have other photopasses added to my account prior to having the CD sent, right?

Thanks in advance!

1. We had the PP+ last Oct and loved it, getting it again this Oct.
2. Yes, you will get a PhotoCD with all pics in your PP account
3. Not sure, we had less than 700 so there was an option to download
4. Yes, you can have (virtually) unlimited regular PP cards connected to your account. In some PP shares, there can be around 20 families, some probably with multiple PP cards.

Thinking of purchasing the Photo Pass + CD for my upcoming trip. But I have a few questions before I spend this money:

2. To clarify, I will get a disc in the mail with all my photos and so on, that I can print and do whatever I want with it for the future, correct?
4. I can still have other photopasses added to my account prior to having the CD sent, right?

Thanks in advance!

1. I'm happy with it. You'll get your money's worth if you have a lot of rides photos. For other photo opportunities, you can ask the photographers to use your camera but mine didn't do so well in dark environment like in Ariel's grotto or night photos. The PP+ pictures were nice without making you look washed out from the flash. Not sure if you can do the same if you add your own photos online, but for PP photos, you can add borders and character's signature

2. Yes, I got my CD, use the photos from that CD to make a photobook from a non-Disney website, no question asked.

3. I think it was about a week. I needed 2 CDs for all my photos

4. Yes, their website said you could add as many cards as you want

Thanks in advance!

1. We did photopass for the first time our last trip and we loved it. Most of our pictures came out great and the photographers will take a lot of shots so there is normally a good one in there for each photopass stop. We made an effort to stop whenever we saw one and thought it was a great value.

2. You will get a disc in the mall, you can even get multiple discs if you want. My Mom got herself one and I got one so we didn't have to share, this was all with one prepurchase. The CDs also come with a copyright statement saying you own the photos and can share, print, post them however you'd like.

3. We got the disc within a week of ordering it. Less than a month after our vacation. We had to delay a week so they could find a few lost shots but they find them no problem.

4. I believe you can only add 2 weeks worth of photopass cards, but as long as the photos were all in a two week time frame I think you can add cards up until you order the CD.

The one suggestion I would make is once you get home and you link up all your pictures...Edit them (i.e. add borders, crop). When we got ours we had a little over 200 total pictures. Once I was done editing them, there was over 600 pictures.

You only get one disc with prepurchase. if you want more disc they are $20 a piece. We just copied to a flash drive and shared the pictures that way.

So I got my cd with the voucher... When I get home Ivan order the cd after editing photos then I can take the cd to like Walgreen and do prints right?

So I got my cd with the voucher... When I get home Ivan order the cd after editing photos then I can take the cd to like Walgreen and do prints right?

Regarding Walgreens and prints... There will be a photo in your collection that is the license agreement/release for the photos. Print that "photo" out at home/work and take it with you when you pick up your prints. If you don't have it they do have a form you can sign but the printing it ahead of time and having it to hand to them if they ask for it is the easiest. I've heard of this being required by Walmart too before they will give you the photos. It sounds like a hassle but it's not really.

Photo Pass is the best souvenir and keepsake you'll ever have. Worth every penny if you take full advantage. And always ask the photographers if they have any Magic Shots. You want any and all magic Shots Shots you can get. :)

You only get one disc with prepurchase. if you want more disc they are $20 a piece. We just copied to a flash drive and shared the pictures that way.

Just to clarify, you get as many CDs as you need to fit all your photos.

4. I believe you can only add 2 weeks worth of photopass cards, but as long as the photos were all in a two week time frame I think you can add cards up until you order the CD.

The photopass Plus card is only good for 2 weeks, I think that might be what you are referring to. You can still add regular photopass cards, if your vacation happens to be longer than that. You just have to keep the claim timeframe in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter