• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo pass question

Disbound

Mouseketeer
Purchased the photo pass plus this last trip because my teenage daughter and friend were enjoying the parks without us and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss any pictures! Now I am working on downloading the photos and can't seem to use the borders etc on the photos unless I purchase the pictures from Disney. am I missing something? thanks!

Are you adding borders still or are you done with all your editing and ready to order?

You can't download until you are ready to order. Also, you don't put the pictures in your cart or they will charge you for prints. You need to add the CD to your cart and then follow the instructions on the insert in your gallery CD you received before your trip.

There is a download option instead of the actual CD but it is limited to a certain number of photos so if you have more than about 700 I believe it works out to, you are compelled to go with the CD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter