• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo pass pre order??

This really is a great deal. We did it well in advance last year and got a personalized card for our photo pass. We carried a baggallini and put the card in the front zippered pouch so it was always accessible. If we hadn't pre-ordered we wouldn't have posed so much and we wouldn't have so many awesome photos.

We skipped ordering the photos from Disney and just got the DVD w/ rights and opted to print all the photos we wanted at Walgreens and Costco. It saved us a bundle since we had 50+ photos.

Thanks for the link. Gonna preorder for our July trip. Last time got 800 pics by the time I added borders and other stuff.

Ok.. I have a stupid question. As you can see we have gone quite a few times, but I can't remember where all the different places the people are with cameras. Yes, Main street @ MK and for all the characters... but where else? I'm just wondering if it would be worth it for us too as I do bring my own camera and I doubt we will be visiting to many of the characters this upcoming year.

Just ordered mine!!!:cool1: I am getting so excited!!! We leave in a little over 3 weeks..

This is perfect for me because it will just be me and DS and I plan on having them take a ton of pictures of us!! :dance3:

I've been thinking about purchasing this but am not sure that I would get my moneys worth. Are there many locations and oppurtunities to get pictures? If you purchase this cd from them do you HAVE to order your prints from Disney or could you take the CD to like, Walmart, and have them printed there?

Thanks.

Why did I not think of sharing the cost with the other family we're going with?! That's brilliant! I love you people!

Can you get the photo's on Cd in the Park like you can at DL or do you have to get it posted? Is there a price difference?

I've been thinking about purchasing this but am not sure that I would get my moneys worth. Are there many locations and oppurtunities to get pictures? If you purchase this cd from them do you HAVE to order your prints from Disney or could you take the CD to like, Walmart, and have them printed there?

Thanks.

There are a lot of places to get pictures, but one thing to remember is that if you pre-purchase and then decide after the trip you don't have enough pictures to make it worth your while, you can get your money back. So it's no-risk.

The good thing about the photo CD, is that there is a document on the CD granting you total rights to the pictures. You can take them anywhere and print them or do anything you want with them. I have a friend who is a artist. When his wife and I made a trip together, we got a photo pass. He has a really good setup for printing photos and printed a lot off for us. He also ended up creating a calendar with all our pictures (along with a few retouches). I'm using it to count down the days to my next trip! :banana:

If you wait in line for autographs with characters, I would say definitely get one. There seemed to be photopass photographers at almost every character meet spot.

Photopass photographers took several shots of the characters while they interacted with my 3 year old granddaughter. One even caught Snow White kissing the "boo-boo" on her elbow. Priceless!

We stayed 5 days and by the time we did the borders, we had about 250 pictures.

There are a lot of places to get pictures, but one thing to remember is that if you pre-purchase and then decide after the trip you don't have enough pictures to make it worth your while, you can get your money back. So it's no-risk.

The good thing about the photo CD, is that there is a document on the CD granting you total rights to the pictures. You can take them anywhere and print them or do anything you want with them. I have a friend who is a artist. When his wife and I made a trip together, we got a photo pass. He has a really good setup for printing photos and printed a lot off for us. He also ended up creating a calendar with all our pictures (along with a few retouches). I'm using it to count down the days to my next trip! :banana:

Okay! Thanks, I will def be ordering that soon then! And cute idea with the personalized calendar! :)

Does the photopass include the pictures of you on the rides like Tower Of Terror and Splash mountain or is it just the ones they take in the street and meeting areas?

Does the photopass include the pictures of you on the rides like Tower Of Terror and Splash mountain or is it just the ones they take in the street and meeting areas?

Not sure about those two (Splash was closed are last visit and we didn't do Tower) but if they are like Test Track, absolutely... Scan your pass card and they are on the cd later!!

Only Test Track & Space Mountain (I think) can be added to the Photopass. And Space Mountain has some restrictions.

Can character dining pics taken be added? Also if I have a photopass and someone in my Grand Gathering wants pics on their CD of mine, can 2 accounts use same photopass number?? So that we both have them on our CD'S??

Can character dining pics taken be added? Also if I have a photopass and someone in my Grand Gathering wants pics on their CD of mine, can 2 accounts use same photopass number?? So that we both have them on our CD'S??

You can add charachter dining pics if you buy the prints. There is a photopass number on the back of the picture.

Instead of getting separate CDs, you should just share one account. You just divide the cost between you and add all of the photopass cards to the same account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter