Photo Pass Plus Pre Order

How far in advance are you all purchasing this? I'd like to wait a few more months, but not if the price is going to go up! There isn't a limit on how far in advance to order, is there?
Would also like to know the answer to this question - can I order now for a next July trip?

I live just North of Seattle and I ordered the PhotoPass Plus on September 20th, received a shipping confirmation e-mail on the 21st, and received the package today in the mail. It traveled from GA to WA via UPS and then was mailed to me USPS. Getting pretty excited for my trip. :goodvibes

I think you'll get it by Saturday. I ordered mine at 7pm Wednesday night and received it Monday afternoon, less than 5 days later, which included a Sunday.

ETA: I just read your follow up post. I hope it makes it early.

I live just North of Seattle and I ordered the PhotoPass Plus on October 20th, received a shipping confirmation e-mail on the 21st, and received the package today in the mail. It traveled from GA to WA via UPS and then was mailed to me USPS. Getting pretty excited for my trip. :goodvibes

Whoa! That is very fast. So fast, it broke the space/time continuum and got you 25 days before you even ordered it. ;)

So when you get your CD you can just print them from your computer or Walgreens, shutterfly wherever? Or do you have to order prints from Disney?

jessc79 said:
So when you get your CD you can just print them from your computer or Walgreens, shutterfly wherever? Or do you have to order prints from Disney?

Order from wherever:) it comes with release forms assigning you rights of the prints. Also, not sure anyone has mentioned this but you can opt for digital download instead of waiting for the cd. I got all my prints in order, made sure everything was there, then proceeded to checkout. I put in my cd voucher code and it gave me 2 options for delivery- a cd or digital download. I did the download and it took a cpl hrs to get them but way easier then waiting for it in the mail! They came as 2 seperate zip files (I had over 100 photos). It was nice to have them in hand the day after we got back from our trip:)

southlake said:
How long is the PP good for? Can I use it on multiple trips??

The PP Plus is good for 14 days. On the card itself they hole punch the month , then the date activated and date it expires.

For instance on mine they punched Sep, then 1 and then 15. It was looked at often from PP people:) hope that helps!

It came! It came! It came! Doing the happy dance.

The UPS site said deliver on Monday, 10/1 (we would already be gone)....but it came today!

I am so excited, that gives me an extra $100 to spend at the park! Wahoo!

So I ordered on Sunday 9/23 and it arrived today.

Since you all are talking about PhotoPass Plus, I'll ask questions here. I ordered one and have the voucher, etc.

What do I do once we get to the parks? :confused3 Where do I go to get a photo card activated? I guess this has to be the first thing I do? Then what happens when we are on rides with pictures. What do I need to be sure our pictures are applied to the card? We don't have a character meal planned so I guess we'll just visit the photopass people when we can to take advantage of that. Any tips?

Since you all are talking about PhotoPass Plus, I'll ask questions here. I ordered one and have the voucher, etc.

What do I do once we get to the parks? :confused3 Where do I go to get a photo card activated? I guess this has to be the first thing I do? Then what happens when we are on rides with pictures. What do I need to be sure our pictures are applied to the card? We don't have a character meal planned so I guess we'll just visit the photopass people when we can to take advantage of that. Any tips?

Wondering this stuff too, since we usually do regular photopass and never have paid the $$ for character meal pics or ride pics... I am excited to actually get some of these this trip!

kristie73 said:

You do need to activate your voucher (you turn in the coupon, you get a card on a lanyard) at one of 2 locations. The main street photo shop in DL and another in DCA (I believe it is the photo shop on Buena Vista street).

Then you use it just like a regular PP card:) for ride photos, when you come off the ride and look at the computer screens on the wall displaying them, there is a number on your photo. Go to the registers, hand them your PP+ card and they will ask for your number. They'll pull it up on their screen, show it to you to confirm its your pic then add it to your card and you're on your way. Easy!

Hello All!!

Looks like the link is for the Disneyland Photopass...

I have a question about the WDW one. I found the link for a pre-order...
but there is 2 different prices. There is one for 119.00 and one for 165.00 or 169.00... I read somewhere the regular price is $199.
What is the difference??

Also..how exectly does it work?? I have never "prepaid" for one. I know you get the pass and you take the photos..whats the difference in getting one at the park vs. pre-paid?? (besides cost)
What if I have several in my party?? Can we use different cards and link them afterwards??
Do you have to pick up the CD the last day of trip??
I like to go online after our trip and view them and edit them and add boarders to them..don't want to waste valuable park time doing it. Can they just mail it to me??
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

So I ordered this on the 23th which was a Sunday and the next day it shipped. Today is Sat the 29th and it arrived today. Thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M&M-Mommy said:
Hello All!!

Looks like the link is for the Disneyland Photopass...

I have a question about the WDW one. I found the link for a pre-order...
but there is 2 different prices. There is one for 119.00 and one for 165.00 or 169.00... I read somewhere the regular price is $199.
What is the difference??

Also..how exectly does it work?? I have never "prepaid" for one. I know you get the pass and you take the photos..whats the difference in getting one at the park vs. pre-paid?? (besides cost)
What if I have several in my party?? Can we use different cards and link them afterwards??
Do you have to pick up the CD the last day of trip??
I like to go online after our trip and view them and edit them and add boarders to them..don't want to waste valuable park time doing it. Can they just mail it to me??
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Allears has a great FAQ here http://allears.net/tp/ppass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter