Photo Pass Plus Pre Order

Gigikay

Earning My Ears
Are they still offering the PPP for $69. I have tried a couple links and they do not take me to where I can see the offer. Was wondering if they have taken the offer down?

I bought mine on Friday. Find the PhotoPass+ thread and click on the first link. That was the only way I could find it. If you still don't find it I can get on my PC and check my history for it.
Lerri

Oh, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been at the photo pass site for a half an hour. Some of the thread links from other posters did not work but that did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again!

I have the link, but am too new to post it. It will come in my next post, just using this one to get my tenth post so I can post links.....

Thank you all!!!! It is ordered. I had even googled it and could not find it. This is the greatest board!!!!

What exactly do you get with PPP? What rides/dining locations apply? Do you actually get prints or just a cd?

How far in advance are you all purchasing this? I'd like to wait a few more months, but not if the price is going to go up! There isn't a limit on how far in advance to order, is there?

What exactly do you get with PPP? What rides/dining locations apply? Do you actually get prints or just a cd?

We got the following:

• A CD with stock photos of both parks (a little outdated, but some are still relevant)
  • A voucher for a lanyard and special PhotoPass. This pass can be used with the photographers in the parks, for ride photos, and for certain character meal photos)
  • A code to use for claiming your PhotoPass CD

For the character dining locations, you get the print package (a $30-35 value). For ride photos, you get the digital download to your PP+ card (a $15 value).

PhotoPass Plus will give you :

- A voucher to receive a special Photo Pass Card in the Parks
- A pin code to order the Disney Photo CD that includes all pictures taken in the parks and the changes you make to the pictures
- A Photo Gallery CD that includes many pictures of the Parks
- Prints of your Character Meal Photo Package (not sure if it's good for just one)
- Pictures of the rides added on your Card

Rides are :
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Radiator Spring Racers
- California Screamin'
- Tower of Terror

Character Meals are :
- Goofy's Kitchen
- Breakfast with Minnie and Friends
- Surf's Up
- Ariel's Grotto

jsebsirois said:

- A pin code to order the Disney Photo CD that includes all pictures taken in the parks and the changes you make to the pictures
- Prints of your Character Meal Photo Package (not sure if it's good for just one)

Rides are :
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Radiator Spring Racers
- California Screamin'
- Tower of Terror

Character Meals are :
- Goofy's Kitchen
- Surf's Up
- Ariel's Grotto

Thank you, that clears it up!

jsebsirois said:

Rides are :
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Radiator Spring Racers
- California Screamin'
- Tower of Terror

Character Meals are :
- Goofy's Kitchen
- Surf's Up
- Ariel's Grotto

You get them for ALL of your character meals. My DH and I did Ariel's and Minnie's and they handed them to us while we were eating.

I think the print package from meals is the biggest thing. I mean, those are expensive! We bought one last year out at WDW, and man it was expensive. (the main reason we bought it, though, was because it came in a really cool folder with recipes from Chef Mickey's, LOL)

I ordered my PP+ just last week, and we leave on Friday, so I'm REALLY hoping it gets here soon. Picture me biting my nails...

bumbershoot said:
I think the print package from meals is the biggest thing. I mean, those are expensive! We bought one last year out at WDW, and man it was expensive. (the main reason we bought it, though, was because it came in a really cool folder with recipes from Chef Mickey's, LOL)

I ordered my PP+ just last week, and we leave on Friday, so I'm REALLY hoping it gets here soon. Picture me biting my nails...

The meals are definitely the best perk! We only did 2 character meals but that paid for our photo pass Plus right there:) plus then we added all our ride photos (easily 15 or so since we were there for a week). And DCA had tons of PP people out. We got over a hundred photos from the week! Well worth the money.

Hope the disc comes quick!

I think they have to ship it to your home address and it does say 14 days to arrive but I know from the threads that many are arriving before that.

I'm confused... what do they need to ship ahead of time? We leave on the 5th -- I thought they just emailed the voucher for the card, and then ship you the CD when you get back and order your pictures. Is this something I need to buy right now??

Gina said:
I'm confused... what do they need to ship ahead of time? We leave on the 5th -- I thought they just emailed the voucher for the card, and then ship you the CD when you get back and order your pictures. Is this something I need to buy right now??

In your package you get a gallery CD, a coupon for the photo pass Plus and also a voucher to order your CD when you get home. Nothing gets emailed. I would order asap! Most CDs are coming in under a week (shipped) so you should be ok. I got mine in 2 days (I'm in Seattle).

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter