photo pass plus pickup?

plumeriainseattle

Mouseketeer
On my photo pass plus voucher, it says I have to exchange at a park. But, my travel agent said I can exchange it at the gift shop of the Grand Floridian. Has anyone recently done this? We have a breakfast reservations at 1900 Park Fare the morning after we arrive and I am not planning to go to the parks until the next day! Thanks

On my photo pass plus voucher, it says I have to exchange at a park. But, my travel agent said I can exchange it at the gift shop of the Grand Floridian. Has anyone recently done this? We have a breakfast reservations at 1900 Park Fare the morning after we arrive and I am not planning to go to the parks until the next day! Thanks

I have early adr reservations at Tusker House my first morning and I did not know how I was going to get mine either. SO CALLED WDW CM TELEPHONE # AND THEY TRANSFERRED ME TO THE PHOTOPASS DEPT....and they informed me that I can take my voucher to Tusker House and they will give me my lanyard and photopass plus card because Tusker House is part of the dinning locations of PP+. 1900 Park Fare is too...so I think you might be able to just get it there....

The listed below are factual places where you can get your photo pass:

Each of the 4 parks has photopass locations to exchange your voucher. You can also exchange at these places:

Team Mickey at Downtown Disney

M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort

Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

Hope this helps you!!!!:)

I have early adr reservations at Tusker House my first morning and I did not know how I was going to get mine either. SO CALLED WDW CM TELEPHONE # AND THEY TRANSFERRED ME TO THE PHOTOPASS DEPT....and they informed me that I can take my voucher to Tusker House and they will give me my lanyard and photopass plus card because Tusker House is part of the dinning locations of PP+. 1900 Park Fare is too...so I think you might be able to just get it there....

This actually helps me a lot too! I have an early ADR at Ohana the first morning of our trip (we get in late the night before) and I really want the photos on the Photopass+ cd but don't know how we'll get the actual pass. I'll call to confirm that Ohana is among the restaurants (it's listed as such but I'm OCD). I don't mind heading over to Trader Jack's first since it's close but I can't see me making it into one of the parks or to Team Mickey's at DTD, which is where my voucher says to go at DTD.

So thank you for posting this!

Where should I get our photo pass+ lanyard from? We are staying at All Star Movies and have an ADR at Chef Mickey's in the morning. We will not be doing a park this day. We are planning on checking into ASMo by 9am and belining it to Chef Mickeys for 11:15 adr. But I just realized we won't have the lanyard... Is there a pickup location along the monorail or outside the ticket entrance at MK? TIA!!

Where should I get our photo pass+ lanyard from? We are staying at All Star Movies and have an ADR at Chef Mickey's in the morning. We will not be doing a park this day. We are planning on checking into ASMo by 9am and belining it to Chef Mickeys for 11:15 adr. But I just realized we won't have the lanyard... Is there a pickup location along the monorail or outside the ticket entrance at MK? TIA!!

Read post #3.

I read post #3 the first time around!
I would like to have the lanyard before I go and was wondering if anyone could help me pick out the most logical way to get it before I go. I'm not sure of which place to go to making it the easiest pickup. I don't want to be wondering during our meal where to go if Chef Mickeys can't get it to me for whatever reason.

Well, post #3 tells you where you can pick up the card and the lanyard. If you don't want to take a chance on not being able to get it at Chef Mickey's, then just take the monorail over to GF or the Polynesian.

Well, post #3 tells you where you can pick up the card and the lanyard. If you don't want to take a chance on not being able to get it at Chef Mickey's, then just take the monorail over to GF or the Polynesian.

Alright. Thank you! :) I'm not familiar with which resorts are on the monorail and which aren't. Now you've helped me a bit!! I tried calling the photopass number to make sure about Chef Mickey's but its a 35+ minute hold. :crazy2:

Alright. Thank you! :) I'm not familiar with which resorts are on the monorail and which aren't. Now you've helped me a bit!! I tried calling the photopass number to make sure about Chef Mickey's but its a 35+ minute hold. :crazy2:

You will be able to exchange it at Chef Mickey's. We had reservations our first morning before we ever went to a park and they exchanged our voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter