Photo pass plus changing to...

tracydeech

Mouseketeer
Just left my TA and was told that photopass plus is changing to "memory maker" next week. It will be able to be linked to MB.

Anyone else heard this?
:)

Interesting news...

My guess is only the name is changing, maybe to fit with the new promotion (Show your Disney Side)...

1) YES.
2) CM's have been attending training classes all this past week.
3) One HUGE, HUGE change.
4) Everyone in your party can now have rights to taking their PP+ pictures.
5) Not just the one person with the card.

EXAMPLE: A group of 100 people each can get a card and be on the same PP+ plan.

1) YES.

I guess it's easier for Disney to manage sharing with it on the MB's as it would now be linked to people on a reservation, as opposed to being on an actual card which can be passed around.

Interesting news. I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing, OP

Sounds wonderful! Hope it is Experiment 223-Free by the time we arrive. It would really be great if all of us could add ride photos without the card.

Ahhh so this is what the CM was telling me about. As we were waiting for pooh and tigger to come back I was chatting up the photographer and he said a big change is coming to PP+ but of course didn't give me the details.

Only reason I know is because I went to AAA to purchase photo pass+ and when my TA called Disney this is what the CM told her. CM also mentioned they have been taking classes all week just for this. I did purchase the photo pass and CM did say I should be able to change it to memory maker and link it to the bands next week when it rolls out. So we'll see. Sounds interesting. :)

Can't wait to get the details on this. I pre-ordered and already have my PP+ voucher - we arrive at WDW a week from tomorrow...

Only reason I know is because I went to AAA to purchase photo pass+ and when my TA called Disney this is what the CM told her. CM also mentioned they have been taking classes all week just for this. I did purchase the photo pass and CM did say I should be able to change it to memory maker and link it to the bands next week when it rolls out. So we'll see. Sounds interesting. :)

EXCELLENT!!! I was just going to ask if we can get it if we already purchased. I hope that information is correct. :)

I wonder how much the price will change. I planned to do PP and my friend and I who are going together were going to split the price. I wonder if it will go up by much and if we can both have PP+ abilities we will upgrade to that.

EXCELLENT!!! I was just going to ask if we can get it if we already purchased. I hope that information is correct. :)

I was worried about that as well. Time was running out for me to get the lower price so that's why I didn't wait. From what she told my TA - we are just to call Disney when it rolls out to link it. I already told my TA I will be in as soon as that happens!!!!

1) YES.

Are you sure everyone can get the + stuff? We have 4 rooms and 14 people. It would be great if that were true. We will be together most of the time but not always.

I was worried about that as well. Time was running out for me to get the lower price so that's why I didn't wait. From what she told my TA - we are just to call Disney when it rolls out to link it. I already told my TA I will be in as soon as that happens!!!!

:thumbsup2

Boy, I was really wrong with my ''it might only be a name change'' haha!

This sound like a great update for Photopass!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter