Photo pass on the magic

networktek

it all started with a mouse
We are going on our first cruise in April just wanted to know is there photo pass on the cruise and how much is it to buy the photos and is there ever any photopass cd discounts

Be sure to purchase any photos you love. Someone had mentioned to me to just to "collect" your photos behind each other and then select at the end of the cruise. This didn't work for me on a 7 day. The photos are taken up and reshown each day so they don't always stay together.

Does any one know the cost of the cd for a 7day cruise and do they have any specials before you leave

Does any one know the cost of the cd for a 7day cruise and do they have any specials before you leave

The cost for the CD on our recent 7day eastern (Dec3-Dec11) was $399. No specials other than if you buy the CD you get purchase the already printed photos for half price. My thought is that if you don't need the Disney borders/templates on your photos and can stomach paying that much for the CD then you can just have the pictures printed off the CD at Costco for pennies a picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter