Photo Pass Confuses Me

How do the ride photos work with this? Do you just add the number from the photo to your account and it shows up? Or do you scan something like you used do at test track in WDW?
I think photopass is easily worth it if I can get any/all ride photos, those are always my favorite!

So is the cost the same through the app or at the park? Is it possible to get all photos on a CD?

Price is the same no matter where/how you buy it. Price is for computer download. Not sure if they sell a CD still or not.

How do the ride photos work with this? Do you just add the number from the photo to your account and it shows up? Or do you scan something like you used do at test track in WDW?
I think photopass is easily worth it if I can get any/all ride photos, those are always my favorite!

There's a number on the screen when the ride photos are displayed. Just enter that number on the app.

Is it possible to get all photos on a CD?

Found this on their website:
Disney PhotoPass Collection Products
The Disney PhotoPass Collection + Disc includes a DVD disc with all available PhotoPass photos linked to your account, a voucher for a dining print package and the Disneyland Resort Gallery Disc for $119.00, plus tax.

Disney PhotoPass Collection products can be purchased at Main Street Photo Supply at Disneyland Park and Kingswell Camera Shop at Disney California Adventure Park.

We are home and have some good pics using the photopass. But now I can't figure out how to add borders when I am on the computer? I can add borders in the app, but then I can't figure out how to download them to my iPhone? I'm feeling a bit like an idiot!

We are home and have some good pics using the photopass. But now I can't figure out how to add borders when I am on the computer? I can add borders in the app, but then I can't figure out how to download them to my iPhone? I'm feeling a bit like an idiot!

When I used it in December, this was the deal. Borders were only available on the ios app and not on the website. You can't save the photos, but need to export them in the form of an email attachment in order to save them. Very clunky for sure.

When I used it in December, this was the deal. Borders were only available on the ios app and not on the website. You can't save the photos, but need to export them in the form of an email attachment in order to save them. Very clunky for sure.

Does this mean that if you do not have an ios phone you cannot add borders, or is it also available on android app?

Does this mean that if you do not have an ios phone you cannot add borders, or is it also available on android app?
Yep, that's correct. I have the Android app and there's no option to add borders for me.

That's correct. Currently ios only. They said it was set up that way while they were testing to see if their system could handle it. Not sure why the issue since they used to have a full line of borders on the website previously.

I'm guessing we'll see all sorts of changes in the near future though when they start bundling Photopass with fastpass in the new MaxPass.

I am confused by photo pass too. If I have a photographer take my photo and get a card from the photographer, can I view my pics and then decide to buy the week pass? Or do I need to purchase the pass first and then take photos?

Price is the same no matter where/how you buy it. Price is for computer download. Not sure if they sell a CD still or not.

There's a number on the screen when the ride photos are displayed. Just enter that number on the app.

Would this work the same on a computer? We won't be using the app in the parks.

Would this work the same on a computer? We won't be using the app in the parks.

You just enter the number from the screen the same way you were enter the number from a photopass card, it's exactly the same whether on the app or on a computer. Make sure you get the letter at the beginning of the ride numbers it's important. The easiest way to keep the numbers is to grab a quick picture of the screen where the number is legible that way you'll have them all when you want to enter them.

I am confused by photo pass too. If I have a photographer take my photo and get a card from the photographer, can I view my pics and then decide to buy the week pass? Or do I need to purchase the pass first and then take photos?

Anyone can have photos taken. The photographers carry cards with numbers on them. You just add the card to your Photopass account (either on the app or website). The photos will show up, but will have a watermark on them. If you purchase the photo (as a single shot download) or purchase the one day or one week Photopass, the watermark will be removed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter