Photo Pass CD?

dtripli

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone

Im a little confused :confused3 so please excuse me if this has been answered already...I did see a link for a photo session, but this isn't what I had in mind.

What I wanted to know is: Can you prepurchase the cd of all of your photo pass pictures taken during your trip? Do you need to include a "session" to get this? Also what is the cost? And would I go to the Disney World Website to set this up?

I appreciate any info you can give me. We are 39 days till our trip and Im trying to get organized! ;)

Hi Everyone

Im a little confused :confused3 so please excuse me if this has been answered already...I did see a link for a photo session, but this isn't what I had in mind.

What I wanted to know is: Can you prepurchase the cd of all of your photo pass pictures taken during your trip? Do you need to include a "session" to get this? Also what is the cost? And would I go to the Disney World Website to set this up?

I appreciate any info you can give me. We are 39 days till our trip and Im trying to get organized! ;)

Yes, you can pre-purchase your Photopass CD. You can do a regular CD, which is something like $149.99??? :confused3 (I've never purchased that one), or you can do the Photopass +, which will also include alot of the character meal photos and ride photos, as well as some events like Pirates League...You can get a full listing at the Photopass website, and can pre-order on that website too. The Photopass + costs $199, but if you pre-order it's $169.99 and it was well worth it IMHO.

The website is:

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/

so i pre ordered the photopass cd. i have edited all my pics now how do i order the cd with all my pics on it?

please and thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter