• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Packages on Wonder

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
We are cruising on the Wonder on December 2 and looking for pricing about the photo packages once on board the ship. Any one know pricing of the photos or the packages they offer?
I know they offer the pre-cruise option packages for $149.95-$395.95. Trying to decide which route to go with my picture buying.

We are cruising on the Wonder on December 2 and looking for pricing about the photo packages once on board the ship. Any one know pricing of the photos or the packages they offer?
I know they offer the pre-cruise option packages for $149.95-$395.95. Trying to decide which route to go with my picture buying.
You can look up the options for your cruise at https://www.mycruisephotos.com/DCL/...hy&utm_medium=Disney&utm_campaign=Photography
about 3-4 months prior to your cruise. If you are too far out, you can just put in a date that the cruise is a similar one to yours and see what options they have (they don't vary much).

Pre-cruise, if you purchase the full digital package, you'll get a 15% discount on the price. The other packages (10, 15, 20, whatever number) are the same price pre-cruise as onboard.

Do you plan on hitting up every photo op? Then you might prefer the full package. Or do you think you'll only get a few photos? Then get one of those.

I'll just add, if you opt to purchase the full digital package (at the pre-cruise discount) and find that you're not going to get enough photos to make that purchase worthwhile, you can cancel your package and purchase individual photos, or a smaller package onboard. They will credit back your purchase price to your onboard account. You have to do this by the last full day onboard.

Last I knew Individual prices are:
8X10 - $20.95
6X8 - $14.95

We sail in 16 days and I have been on that website numerous times. The prices listed on it already include the 15% discount. Good to know about being able to cancel it on board if we realize we are not getting enough pictures taken to justify the package I am thinking about purchasing.

We are cruising on the Wonder on Nov 25th and have been debating the price of the photo package vs value. It is our 3rd cruise and have not paid previously for a photo package so I am hesitant about buying into it. Our girls are 6 - and almost 8.

Does the photo package include any photos of the kids with the characters from the Oceaneers Club?

We are too! See ya there!!!

It's been mentioned you can sign up for the photo package pre-cruise for the discount..... If you find yourself not breaking even.... you can decline the photo package on the last day.

Personally.... check the daily navigator in the morning to stalk the characters. See which kid can get more pictures. Don't show up late.... the handlers WILL end the line abruptly at the advertised closing time.

We are cruising on the Wonder on Nov 25th and have been debating the price of the photo package vs value. It is our 3rd cruise and have not paid previously for a photo package so I am hesitant about buying into it. Our girls are 6 - and almost 8.

Does the photo package include any photos of the kids with the characters from the Oceaneers Club?
I don't believe any photos taken in the Club (if they - Shutters - even do that) are included.

Can't wait to see some or you a week from today on the Wonder!

I think I'm going to try pre-purchasing. That will give us incentive to get to dinner early to get our pictures made!

I don't have an answer but was curious about the same thing, several of the things I have read about the new kids clubs say that the kids will get their photos taken in the club. Hopefully they will be included in the package. Would love to hear what you find out when you are on the ship if someone does not answer before then! We sail in mid-Dec.

I don't have an answer but was curious about the same thing, several of the things I have read about the new kids clubs say that the kids will get their photos taken in the club. Hopefully they will be included in the package. Would love to hear what you find out when you are on the ship if someone does not answer before then! We sail in mid-Dec.
Photos in the clubs are generally taken by the club/lab CMs for use during some sort of craft project. They are not the professional ones.

Photos in the clubs are generally taken by the club/lab CMs for use during some sort of craft project. They are not the professional ones.
A recent Disney Parks Blog post on Oct. 17th specifically stated that the kids would have character photos in the kids club now on the Wonder. For example, it stated: "In the end, Sofia appears to congratulate the children on their work and take a photo with them." Maybe it was wrong (it certainly has been somewhat inaccurate in the past) but it seems like photos with characters are now going to be part of the kids club.

I just got off the ship yesterday and I do have some of the pricing.
Single digital 20.95
10 digital files or 10 prints 149.95
15 digital files or 15 prints 199.95
All inclusive digital 229.95
20 prints with the purchase of all inclusive digital 75.00
Individual prints 6x8 photo 14.95 8x10 20.95 with a charge of about 5 dollars more if you buy a print of the same photo. So you can get 2 of the same photo for about 26 dollars.
Portfolio Packages four 8x10 prints and one 8x10 portfolio for 84.95
I just happened to bring home Shutter's little pricing guide. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter