Photo Package Question (SIAP)

plethera1

Mouseketeer
We decided to splurge for our most recent cruise in March and bought the photo package which gave us all the photos. That cruise got cancelled obviously but when we rebooked we were able to get two adjoining rooms since we got the 150% credit.

Has anyone had any experience with buying a photo package for two adjoining rooms? Do they have a special package for that? Did you just buy it for one room with the thought that someone from that room would be in all the photos?

Just curious how that works. I hope I don't have to pay double for the package but I'm thinking that may be the case.

We always book one package for two rooms. The rooms are:

Stateroom#1 - Me, hubby, our kid #1, our kid #2
Stateroom #2 - my mom, my dad, our kid #3

All of our kids are minors and are automatically included. My parents don't care to get pictures by themselves, so that has never been an issue. As long as at least one of the five of us is in the picture, that picture is included.

We decided to splurge for our most recent cruise in March and bought the photo package which gave us all the photos. That cruise got cancelled obviously but when we rebooked we were able to get two adjoining rooms since we got the 150% credit.

Has anyone had any experience with buying a photo package for two adjoining rooms? Do they have a special package for that? Did you just buy it for one room with the thought that someone from that room would be in all the photos?

Just curious how that works. I hope I don't have to pay double for the package but I'm thinking that may be the case.
DISCLAIMER: this is how it worked when cruises were running. Can't guarantee it will be the same once it resumes.

If one room purchases a full price package, a second room can purchase the same package at 50% off. Pre-purchasing a package (at a discount) counts as a "full price" package. Then you visit Shutters once onboard and confirm you have one package and you purchase the second one.

If one nuclear family is in 2 rooms - Dad with (minor) kids in one and Mom with (minor) kids in the second, you only have to purchase one package.

Of course, if you want to only purchase one package and are absolutely sure that at least one person from that room will be in any photos taken of people in the other room, that's do-able. Just a bit of a hassle.

Did you remember to ask for a refund on the package you had bought for the cruise that was cancelled? I got my refund. It took two months, but it finally came.

Yes, I did finally get the refund. It took forever just like you. I finally just got it a couple weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter