Photo package prices at discovery cove?

hockeyqueen19

Earning My Ears
I am trying to make a rough budget for our upcoming vacation and was wondering if anyone on here knows how much the dolphin swim photos will cost? TIA

Prices may have changed slightly, but these were the packages and costs as of September 2015:

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopi...package_prices_Sept_2015-Orlando_Florida.html

We provide a videographer and photographer in the dolphin interaction to capture your special moments. After the interaction is completed, you will be given an opportunity to view/purchase any photos or videos. The photo package prices and individual prices are:

THE DISCOVERY PACKAGE (a $650 total value) $229 + tax
8- 6 x 8 prints (may be different or same images)
1 - All-image Digital Photo CD
1 - Interaction DVD**
1 - 16 x 24 poster (24 x 36 poster add $10)
1 - Photo Album
Your choice of a keychain set, a dolphin frame or an antique frame (chosen at the counter)
You can add a second Discovery Package for $109.

THE ADVENTURE PACKAGE (a $380 total value) $169+ tax
6-6x8 prints (may be different or same images)
Your choice of a keychain set, a dolphin frame or an antique frame (chosen at the counter)
**add your dolphin interaction DVD for an additional $75+ tax

THE ISLAND PACKAGE (a $140 total value) $99 +tax
4- 6x8 prints (may be different or same images)

Additional Items A la Carte / With Package
6 x 8 Print $35 /$10
4 x 6 Print 2 key rings (all same image) $35/$15
16 x 24 Poster $50/$25
24 x 36 Poster $60/$35
Interaction DVD** $150/$60
Interaction Blu-Ray $150/$60
Digital Photo CD/PhotoKey $150
Marble Photo Tile $69/$49
Addition Frame (after initial purchase) $15

After additional CD/DVD purchase, additional copies are only $20 each

*DVD video footage is only available for up to 30 days after your visit date.

*Prices are subject to change

Be sure to ask about our 5x7 Black Marble Tile Etchings!
Have your family etched into stone by our new, state-of-the-art laser system.
Only $49 with a package, or $69 by itself!

If you are participating in the SeaVenture activity, please note that we do not provide a photographer or videographer in the Grand Reef during this dive. You can use your own camera or we can loan you a digital underwater camera to snap as many photos as you’d like. At the end of the dive, these photos will be uploaded to our Adventure Photo computers for you to view and purchase, if you wish. The SeaVenture photo CD is a great value at only $60 plus tax and is a separate purchase from the dolphin interaction CD. Additional copies of your SeaVenture CD is only $20.

Prices may have changed slightly, but these were the packages and costs as of September 2015:

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopi...package_prices_Sept_2015-Orlando_Florida.html

We provide a videographer and photographer in the dolphin interaction to capture your special moments. After the interaction is completed, you will be given an opportunity to view/purchase any photos or videos. The photo package prices and individual prices are:

THE DISCOVERY PACKAGE (a $650 total value) $229 + tax
8- 6 x 8 prints (may be different or same images)
1 - Interaction DVD**
1 - 16 x 24 poster (24 x 36 poster add $10)
1 - Photo Album
You can add a second Discovery Package for $109.

THE ADVENTURE PACKAGE (a $380 total value) $169+ tax
6-6x8 prints (may be different or same images)
**add your dolphin interaction DVD for an additional $75+ tax

THE ISLAND PACKAGE (a $140 total value) $99 +tax
4- 6x8 prints (may be different or same images)

6 x 8 Print $35 /$10
16 x 24 Poster $50/$25
24 x 36 Poster $60/$35
Interaction Blu-Ray $150/$60
Digital Photo CD/PhotoKey $150
Marble Photo Tile $69/$49
Addition Frame (after initial purchase) $15

After additional CD/DVD purchase, additional copies are only $20 each

*DVD video footage is only available for up to 30 days after your visit date.

*Prices are subject to change

Be sure to ask about our 5x7 Black Marble Tile Etchings!
Have your family etched into stone by our new, state-of-the-art laser system.
Only $49 with a package, or $69 by itself!

If you are participating in the SeaVenture activity, please note that we do not provide a photographer or videographer in the Grand Reef during this dive. You can use your own camera or we can loan you a digital underwater camera to snap as many photos as you’d like. At the end of the dive, these photos will be uploaded to our Adventure Photo computers for you to view and purchase, if you wish. The SeaVenture photo CD is a great value at only $60 plus tax and is a separate purchase from the dolphin interaction CD. Additional copies of your SeaVenture CD is only $20.
Thank you for this. It totally helped with our budget.

Just wanted to let you know that for our upcoming vacation we prepaid for the Discovery Package. They gave a small $10 off discount, so we paid $219 vs $229. I called DC directly to book the photo package. The savings is good only over the phone, not available in the park itself.

Thanks for sharing that update

I hope many will read your post and take advantage of that same dealing

Am I reading this correctly? If I want the DVD, it would be better to buy the Discovery Package for $229? You get more for less. The Adventure package with DVD would be $244 ($169 + $75), correct? Would the DVD include all family member or would I have to buy one for each family member? TIA:flower1:

Am I reading this correctly? If I want the DVD, it would be better to buy the Discovery Package for $229? You get more for less. The Adventure package with DVD would be $244 ($169 + $75), correct? Would the DVD include all family member or would I have to buy one for each family member? TIA:flower1:

Yes ma'am, you are correct. If you want pictures + the DVD, then the Discovery Package is your best buy. The leather album that is included with that package is really quite nice, too.....especially because it is designed for 6 x 8 sized photos (which is the picture size used by the Seaworld family of parks), while most other albums are not.

The DVD includes the swim experience of your entire group, so your whole family plus any other park guests that are merged with your party to make up your small grouping of 8-10 participants.

If DH and I were to participate in separate dolphin swims (because DD is too young to participate ), would I have to pay for 2 different photo packages to get the dvds?

If DH and I were to participate in separate dolphin swims (because DD is too young to participate ), would I have to pay for 2 different photo packages to get the dvds?

That's a good question. I would call or email DC to inquire, when your circumstance is somewhat different than the norm.

upload_2017-6-30_14-4-11.png upload_2017-6-30_14-3-43.png Here's updated information I received today:

Adventure Photo Packages - Discovery Cove

Discovery Package $229

8 - 6 x 8 Prints (may be different or same images)
1 - All-image Digital Photo Key
1 - Interaction DVD or Blu-Ray
1 - 16 x 24 Poster
1 - Photo Album
1- Choice of either 6x8 frame (see below)

Adventure Package $169

6 - 6x8 Prints (may be different or same images)
1- 4 x 6 Print 2 key rings (all same image)

Island Package $99

4 - 6x8 Prints (may be different or same images)

6 x 8 Print $35 /$10
16 x 24 Poster $50/$25
24 x 36 Poster $60/$35
Interaction Blu-Ray** $150/$60
Digital Photo CD/Discovery Cove PhotoKey $150/N.A.

**DVD video footage is only available for up to 30 days after your visit date.
Shipping charges vary based on contents of package. All items in your order will be included under one shipping charge.
All items do not include Sales Tax
Prices are to subject to change at any time without notice.

upload_2017-6-30_14-3-43.png upload_2017-6-30_14-4-11.png
Distressed Wood/GreyFrame Antique Frame

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter