Photo op with Cinderella?

DisneyLandMan

Mouseketeer
my gf and i are headed to disney from oct 21 thru 28. she is a HUGE cinderella fan. are there ever any opportunities to take pics with cinderella? is there scheduled photo ops with characters?

i used the search and could not find anything specifically what i am looking for:(

At Toontown Hall of Fame in Magic Kingdom, there's a room with just princesses in it. Cinderella is usually in there. I'd recommend asking a cast member before you wait on line just in case.

Thank you much. u may have just helped me make her trip. haha.

anyway to find like a list of what characters are when and where or is that not possible? just a question. please dont shoot me, lololol.

Besides the Princess meet and greet, there are 2 dining options to meet her. One is in 1900 Park Fare, and you get to meet Cinderella, the Prince, the Stepmother and the Stepsisters. They stop at each table for a photo.
There is also a Cinderella dining in the Castle. Not sure who is in that one as we only went to the 1900 Park Fare. We also saw her at the Princess dining in Norway, though they say she is not normally there.

If you are going to MNSSHP, Cinderella will be back in the Toontown Hall of Fame WITH her prince. The princes only come out for special events.

Any time you are looking for a specific character, ask a CM with access to a phone (like in a gift shop). They can call the character hot line and tell you exactly when and where they will be that day.

Fortunately for you, Cinderella is an easy one.

We also saw Cinderella to the side of France in the World Showcase at Epcot. I expected Belle and the Beast to be there at some point during the day but was surprised to see Cinderella. There is a sign by each country that lists "character greeting times" and you can ask any cast member.

Here is a list of where you can find characters in WDW.

http://www.wdwinsiders.com/character_finder.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter