Photo mat

Vertigo127

Mouseketeer
Which size photo mats do people recommend for character signatures? We did pillow cases last time and they were so full!

On our first cruise, we took an 8x10 mat with an opening for a 4x6 photo. I was happy with the way it turned out, but there wasn't a lot of room for signatures. On our next cruise, I'm going to take an 11x14 mat with an opening for a 5x7 photo.

ETA: Michael's also sells a 16x20 mat with an 8x10 opening, but I don't care for photos that big!

I would get 11x14 with opening for 8x10 picture.Also buy a padded envelope to put the photo mat.I would not got the mat any bigger cause it will get bent in your suitcase

Lori1960 said:
I would get 11x14 with opening for 8x10 picture.Also buy a padded envelope to put the photo mat.I would not got the mat any bigger cause it will get bent in your suitcase

Thank you all for the replies, and sorry for asking a common question yet again. The mobile version of this site is not so user friendly... search is not easy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter