Photo mat question size of photo

Brooklyne3

Earning My Ears
I went on a hunt to find the perfect sized mat to fit a picture from the cruise that the photographer takes and all I could find was a mat with a 5 x 7 opening.

Do you think it's still possible to use one of the photographers pictures the smaller size 6 x ?? can't remember exact size. Would that work - anyone try that?

THANKS!!!!!

I went on a hunt to find the perfect sized mat to fit a picture from the cruise that the photographer takes and all I could find was a mat with a 5 x 7 opening.

Do you think it's still possible to use one of the photographers pictures the smaller size 6 x ?? can't remember exact size. Would that work - anyone try that?

THANKS!!!!!

I'm not sure whether you're planning to get any photos on CD, but one option is to open one of the professional photos in a photo editing program and adjust it so it will print well as a 5x7. I ended up cropping a handful of mine because I didn't care for the borders (all photos on the CD will have DCL borders).

I used a photo that I took with my camera with the mat we had signed by the characters. My mat had a 4x6 opening, but I could obviously have had a 5x7 printed as well. Keep in mind that if there is a CM "handler" at a character meet & greet, he or she will be happy to take photos with your camera. That way your whole family can be in the photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter