Photo Impact Question

MrsHeg

DIS Veteran
O.K. I surrender, I've looked through tutorials and tried it on my own but I
can't for the life of me figure out how to outline text. I tried the paint on edges but it just isn't the same. Anyone willing to give a lesson here? :confused3

I'm so glad you asked this question cause I want to know too! I think the PI peopel are usually around later. :goodvibes

I can give it a shot. I have PI 10 but I think it works the same for all versions.

Click on your text(make sure it is active) then right click. A column of choices appear. Pick change text attributes.
At the top of your page there will be three rows. The third row will start with the Font choice.
Go along that line to "border". Make sure there is a check mark for the border option,then pick color and size of border.
Just in case- To make a object active just click on the arrow at the top of the side panel,then click on the object you want to change.
Hope this works. The real expert is Julia and Nicks mom she should be by later.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Thanks for the info, but it just didn't work for me. I do have an older version, PI 7 I believe. When I go into Edit Attributes their is no border listed on the
panel. It's either that or I'm just PI challenged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter