Photo Game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dznefreek, I wanna thank you for all the cool pictures you post here. I don't answer many (because I usually have no idea what it is), but I really enjoy trying to figure out what they are. Even if I don't read any other threads, I always look at this thread to see the latest picture. Once again, thanks a lot!! :earsboy:

i totally agree
i never get them but i am always amazed at the people who do
cant wait for the next one!

WedwayRocks said:
Is that new? I don't remember that being there.
They have always been there as far as I know, on each side of the temple,
right in the middle. (The doorways are off to the sides)
The reason it looked so familiar to me is because I just took a picture with my kids in front of it
this July and the colors kind of stuck in my head.
(hope it's ok to post this..if not, let me know)
P1010217.jpg

And I totally agree with everyone here Dznefreek.
This game is a blast! :banana: As you can see from my count I do not post much,
but this game just draws me in, thanks to you!

dbenlee said:
Dznefreek, I wanna thank you for all the cool pictures you post here. I don't answer many (because I usually have no idea what it is), but I really enjoy trying to figure out what they are. Even if I don't read any other threads, I always look at this thread to see the latest picture. Once again, thanks a lot!! :earsboy:

I second that!!!! :goodvibes

i would say that its some kind of sinage in adventure land... not sure where so im going to say its the dole whip station sign.

Walt Disney...One Man's Dream?

No... wait... I think it's the Animation building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter