• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo editing software

What great timing considering the nature of this thread.

Kelby Training This Week Free Lightroom Training

http://kelbytraining.com/

Lightroom Basics, with Matt Kloskowski
Continuous Free Broadcast: Oct. 9-16

"This crash course gives you a basic overview of Lightroom, along with everything you really need to know to improve your entire workflow practically overnight. You’ll learn Lightroom from the basics of importing and where to store and organize your photos. You’ll find out how to get to your favorite photos (not matter where you are in Lightroom), in just one-click. You’ll see how to make your photos look great using the Develop module, as well as how to create some of your own presets. Finally, you’ll learn about all of the sharing options to get your photos out of Lightroom and share them with the world. If you need to get up to speed with Lightroom fast, this is the place to do it."

Wow! Ask and you shall receive. Let's see what else I can think to ask for. Seriously though, thank you. This sounds perfect.

Eta..signed up for the free acct and clicked on the course but it appears to be starting in the middle of the lesson. Can't figure out how to rewind or find times of when the broadcast begins again.

Maybe you guys can answer a question I had during my trial version of Lightroom. We currently save our photos on our network external hard drive that we access wirelessly.

I was not sure how to use Lightroom with this system. I want to continue to store my photo files on the network external hard drive and it didn't seem like Lightroom was able to do this. However I loved the results I got from Lightroom.
You should be able to Map a network drive to a drive letter. Not sure of your operating system, but both WinXP and Win7 can do this by clicking on My Computer in Windows Explorer. This gives the network drive a drive letter, which can be accessed via other programs.

Not sure if that's available on Macs, but I'd highly assume so.

You can likely Google "Map Network Drive" and then your operating system for detailed instructions.

Wow! Ask and you shall receive. Let's see what else I can think to ask for. Seriously though, thank you. This sounds perfect.

Eta..signed up for the free acct and clicked on the course but it appears to be starting in the middle of the lesson. Can't figure out how to rewind or find times of when the broadcast begins again.

I believe it is playing in a loop and you just wait till it starts over. :hourglass
"Continuous Free Broadcast"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter