Photo Connect Information

I just logged into our account to look at our pics and download a few to put on FB. All of our pics have the watermark and show a $16.95 cost to download each pic. We bought the STAR package and my understanding meant that we could download them for free and also get a CD. Am I missing something or should I call them???

Thanks for any help you all can offer.

Try clicking on a photo, and see if there's a CD in the list of products on the right. Click the CD, and see if it will let you add all the photos to it. I'm pretty sure that's what I did two months ago to get my pictures - I had the Star package as well. They were all on the CD, good resolution, no watermarks.

If you click on "Account", then "Account History" it should tell you if you've got credit for a CD download.

I just logged in to my account, and I'm able to download photos too - no watermark. I just clicked the "Download" button on the bottom of the small picture in the "View album" page. Not all the pictures have a Download button though, no idea why.

What would be the benefits of pre-ordering the package that includes a photo CD? As opposed to getting it at the park or after the trip? You save $50 pre-ordering Disney's Photopass, and can put photos on the CD after the pre-order date. Thanks.

I just pre-ordered PhotoConnect and received the confirmation email but can't see the barcodes.

Tried it in different browsers - no way to see them.
Can I go to a PhotoConnect-Kiosk in the parks with just the confirmation email and the confirmation I printed directly after clicking on "submit payment"?

Anyone else had this problem?

We purchased the AP PhotoConnect last Aug. used it again in April. An awesome deal.

Now they also have a deal where for $25 you can have every picture taken in a 5 day period printed as a 5 x 7. We ended up with over 85 prints. The downloads are also still included, this is just an extra option.

And I tended to stop several times a day and have my photos edited. Saved time at the end of the day as well as avoided the lines.

And yes, for your downloads (and prints) you get the original picture plus any extras. For instance you would get a picture with your hands empty. Then one holding Woody, and if you want, holding a dragon, etc. one photo, several edits.

Hint: try and have a girl edit your pictures if you want them to be creative, etc. they seem to just be better at editing the pictures. And no, I am not a sexist - a TM actually told me this :lmao:

Hahahahah...:rotfl:....That logic DOESN'T work in MY household!...If it isn't texting, tweeting, or Facebooking...the "fairer s e x" in THIS home is very tech challenged!
:cool2:

How far in advance do I need to purchase? Is it just an email print out I'll take to exchange for the actual card or do I need to allow time for shipping? Just curious as we are almost at a month out and I'm still hoping for a discount to be released. :rolleyes:

How far in advance do I need to purchase? Is it just an email print out I'll take to exchange for the actual card or do I need to allow time for shipping? Just curious as we are almost at a month out and I'm still hoping for a discount to be released. :rolleyes:

I doubt there will be a discount, but you don't need to purchase until right before you go - you print out a sheet to bring to the photo connect store at the park.

It might be helpful to change the title of the thread. When I did a search to try to find an answer to my question I didn't click on this thread because I don't have an AP. If this is the official thread a new title would prob help. :thumbsup2

It might be helpful to change the title of the thread. When I did a search to try to find an answer to my question I didn't click on this thread because I don't have an AP. If this is the official thread a new title would prob help. :thumbsup2
Good idea although clicking on the other thread would have redirected you to this one. ;)

Does Universal offer a photo pass card, similar to WDW's? If so, what is the cost?

Thanks!

We're here this week non-FL annual pass holders.

Bought the "pre-package" price $49.95+ tax via the web link provided in this thread (park price $59.95+ tax) - "Star Card"

Upgraded to UNLIMITED in-park prints for $24.95+ tax ("Star Card")

Requested additional free "Star Card" (not lanyard extra $5+ tax).

Asked about converting digital downloads from 5 days to a year for annual pass holders in the front entrances of both US/IoA and various photo pickup locations and got all different answers (training issues? ) such as additional $25 or $50 or some other dollars.

We have thus far 58 photos in the smart phone app called 'Amazing Pictures' and 58 in-park prints with ride borders and special effects such as our hands are holding "something"...

If your an AP holder - is there a link to pre-buy with the discount?

You do the regular buy. When you arrive to the parks with your confirmation mail, head to the photoconnect centers (there is one as soon as you enter the parks).
Let them know you are an Annual Passholder, and show them AP. They will activate it for 1 year instead of the 5 day option.

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Is there anyway to have activated for longer than 5 days if you don't have an ap? We are going for two weeks and I have a universal planned for once at the beginning, middle and end. So does this mean I would have to buy two passes if I wanted the pictures from all 3 trips?

Is there anyway to have activated for longer than 5 days if you don't have an ap? We are going for two weeks and I have a universal planned for once at the beginning, middle and end. So does this mean I would have to buy two passes if I wanted the pictures from all 3 trips?

Have you already bought your Universal tickets? An AP is actually cheaper than the 14-day Flex Pass!!

Without an AP, I don't believe that you can activate the package for longer than 5 days....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter