• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo connect at US/IOA

cinderellamom123

Mouseketeer
I guess this Universal photo connect is new and is similar to photo pass. Has anyone used it? Did you like it? How does it work?
Thanks

So, I'm thinking about buying the $60 photo connect package on our next trip. I can't really find any feedback about it on here though. I'm wondering if those who have gotten it thought it was a good purchase? We will be wanting some pictures from rides and with our large group (7 of us) I'm guessing we will have to buy two pictures on most rides to get everyone. This makes the photo connect seem like a good deal for us. It also looks like most of the ride photos are included and you can download as many as you want, over multiple days of your stay. Would love to hear what you guys think of this program!!

So, I'm thinking about buying the $60 photo connect package on our next trip. I can't really find any feedback about it on here though. I'm wondering if those who have gotten it thought it was a good purchase? We will be wanting some pictures from rides and with our large group (7 of us) I'm guessing we will have to buy two pictures on most rides to get everyone. This makes the photo connect seem like a good deal for us. It also looks like most of the ride photos are included and you can download as many as you want, over multiple days of your stay. Would love to hear what you guys think of this program!!

I'm not familiar with it. Do you have a link? What do you get for $60? Thanks! :)

No familiar with it either, but if its anything like the Annual Passholder option, I'd say its probably worthwhile.

Years ago they had a USB option which allowed you to buy a USB key and get all photos for that day on it at no additional charge. We simply got the pictures from every ride it was available on and it was a good deal and we got some good pictures.

The annual passholder deal if I recall correctly lets you pay $80 and get all your pictures on every ride for an entire year. I wish I saw this prior to my last trip since my friend and I would have done it and split it sharing the pictures :)

Its an awesome deal if you like pictures. Not only do you get the on ride photos included, but you get the special photo ops with characters (Spidey, Shrek and Donkey) that are usually an added charge PLUS the cool photos in the ET store that you arent allowed to use your own cameras on.

You can also get one of your pics on the photo card itself, which I thought was very cool (my party had a pic from the Jurassic Park ride on it)

A great value for people into pictures.

Its an awesome deal if you like pictures. Not only do you get the one ride photos included, but you get thr special photo ops with characters (Spidey, Shrek and Donkey) that are usually an added charge PLUS the cool photos in the ET store that you arent allowed to use your own cameras on.

You can also get one of your pics on the photo card itself, which I thought was very cool (my party had a pic from the Jurassic Park ride on it)

A great value for people into pictures.
Thanks for the info...I hadn't heard much about this.

This link goes through a lot of the stuff.

EDIT: Well, the link didn't go through, just a bunch of "*****", which is a shame.

Regardless, if you are a person who really likes photos, this is a deal. Everything but Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Rip Ride Rockit are included, and one of Universal's most overlooked things is the cool photo op in the ET gift store. The Spider-man one is also fantastic because the picture is then put so it looks like the cover of a comic book, kids will love it! I know you can sync it up to your iPhone and Android devices, as well as a whole bunch of other cool stuff. I really liked that you can get one photo on the actual photo card, it was really neat how they did that and a fun souvenir. I would say overall my party ended up getting 50-60 photos for the $60 and the on-ride photos alone would have cost well north of over $150.

Did some looking around and this explains it very well.

sorry - same problem as above! hmmmmm

This link goes through a lot of the stuff.

EDIT: Well, the link didn't go through, just a bunch of "*****", which is a shame.

Regardless, if you are a person who really likes photos, this is a deal. Everything but Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Rip Ride Rockit are included, and one of Universal's most overlooked things is the cool photo op in the ET gift store. The Spider-man one is also fantastic because the picture is then put so it looks like the cover of a comic book, kids will love it! I know you can sync it up to your iPhone and Android devices, as well as a whole bunch of other cool stuff. I really liked that you can get one photo on the actual photo card, it was really neat how they did that and a fun souvenir. I would say overall my party ended up getting 50-60 photos for the $60 and the on-ride photos alone would have cost well north of over $150.

thanks for the info!! :thumbsup2

This sounds neat! Going to check out the article now. I wonder why Universal hasn't advertised it???

Since we already have a thread on this subject, I'm going to combine the two.

Here is a link to get started with photo connect I created my account but the info on exactly how it works is a bit lacking.

photoconnect.amazingpictures.com/Default.aspx

This sounds pretty cool! I love getting ride photos but they are always so expensive!

Is this just for one day? Or for the whole time you are in universal? I am going 2 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter