Photo CD Question

denas

Mouseketeer
Hi-

In anticipation of our cruise in just TWO WEEKS:cool1: and knowing my obsession with photos, I have a question about the photo CDs.

I know on a lot of the pre-printed photos they have included adorable borders and dates. If you buy the photo CD, are the borders that they used on the display version ALSO on the one on the CD or is it just the picture with no border??

I had just assumed I would buy the CD, until someone on our meet reminded me about the wonderful borders they often put around the pics. So much easier for a non-scrapbooker to create a cute album when the borders are already on the pics!!

The borders are not available on the CD. The only picture enhancements that would be on the CD are when you get one of the "magical" pictures taken, such as a Tinkerbell or Captain Hook picture where the character is added after you take the picture. The rest of the borders are only on the printed pictures.

However, if you buy the photo CD, you can buy any prints or print credit packages at an additional 50% discount. I do that to purchase the pictures where I really want the border, and don't buy the non-border prints (or where I don't really need the Goofy border, for example!)

You still have to digitize the bordered prints after the cruise to use the for scrapbooks, etc., but much fewer pictures to digitize when you have the CD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter