Photo Cards

sb4k

Mouseketeer
I would like to do photocards this year but not looking to spend an arm and a leg. I got a catalog and theirs are $.50 a piece. Wow. With postage that's way too much for me. If anyone finds a deal, let me know please.

mine for Kodak Gallery (i think thats the name) on line and for 50 photo cards it came to about 35.00 - its 25% off if you use the code trickortreat.

I am actually doing Thanksgiving cards this year!

lisa

also snapfish.com does cards

do a search for holiday cards.........

good luck

lisa

oh or go to Costco - i think for 40 photo cards is 17.99!

I don't know the prices off the top of my head, but both Snapfish and Walmart were pretty reasonable.

I have always bought mine at Sam's Club inthe past. It seems like they were 50 for around $15.

how many do you need, shutterfly is running a deal now for new signups., its 12 4x8 photocards for free, just pay shipping. you can alsway sign up an account for both you and your spouse or someone else. and do 2 deals.

I bought from Shutterfly two years ago, and Walgreens last year. I'll go with Shutterfly again this year. The quality of Shutterfly is nice.

Another thing you might consider is holiday photo postcards. The cost is about the same, but the postage is less. Just a thought.

Costco has nice quality cards for $15.99 for 50 cards. Also they have some cute Disney designs :earsboy:

I ordered from Walmart last year and they came out just fine. If you order from the Walmart website you can have them delivered to a store near you for pick-up and avoid any delivery charge. This year Walmart has Disney photo X-Mas cards so I'm going to order from them again.

I got 25 Disney photo cards from walmart.com (used one of our photopass cd pictures) & they were $10.38 which included shipping. It was $8.38 for in-store pickup, which I didn't have time to go pickup. :thumbsup2 Just got them Friday. It took like 3-4 days. They're really good. DH was impressed!

I usually go to the Kodak kiosk at Walmart and design my own Xmas cards. You can add borders and captions to your photos. They are around .15 / picture. Best of all, they are ready in an hour!! I always get a lot of compliments and people think that I have ordered them through a photographer.

I went to Walmart today for my first try at photo cards. I am using a photo of us with Mickey in front of the Christmas tree on DCL last year. The problem I had is I couldn't get rid of the red eye on the Walmart machines. The auto didn't really work, and the manual put dark marks on the kids' faces. Any advice how to fix it?

Do you have photoshop or something similar at home? I'd do that and then save it back to the card to take to Walmart.

Are Sam's prices better than the ones at Walmart? Maybe I need to run there and check them out.

I'll see what I can do with it at home, but another problem with the Walmart machine is that it looks okay on the screen, but then when you print it, that's when you can see it's not right, so you're never sure what you're going to get. I just printed one at a time as I was doing this. They didn't charge me, but I'm glad I didn't order like 50 of them.

They gave me a Walmart photo disk to try at home. Anybody ever use it?

I received an e-mail from Shutterfly so I tried them. We don't have Costco (midwest middle of nowhere) and I'm not a Sam's club. We'll see what I think of them. Not a bad price but maybe not as good as I thought.

I need to order about 125 for a card exchange we're doing. The Snapfish catalog came in the mail today, but I'm not too impressed with the designs. I really need a multiple photo one since it's next to impossible to get all the dogs lined up together and looking the right way!!

I checked at our Sam's Club yesterday. Theirs are $7 for 25 this year, at least in our area.

But today I got an email from Winkflash. They are running a special at the moment. Cards are 23 cents each. That beats Sam's. If I can get a photo ready in time, I may give them a try this year. Of course you'll have to pay shipping. Don't know how much that adds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter