• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Calendars - Who's the fastes?

disneycjm

Mouseketeer
I've usually done photo calendars at Walmart, but was wondering if any other place does them faster. Walmart usually takes about 10 days.

Have you tried Zazzle.com or Shutterfly.com

I believe Shutterfly has about the same turn around time as Walmart though...

Okay, so I just checked Zazzle.com and they seem to be pretty fast at getting the calendars made and shipped.

Google some coupon codes for Zazzle, they have a ton of promos going on right now! Good luck! :)

I did the Kodak gallery one in early November. I had my calendars within 5 days. You enter all info online and they send it to you. The wait time might be longer now that it is busy season.

I used Snapfish for mine. I ordered them on Saturday and had them on Wednesday. Not bad!

Have you tried Kinkos? Their turn-around time is quick and they do a great job!

I completed mine on-line via Staples.com and the store that I picked for local pick up contacted me the next day. I couldnt believe it. It was only $9.99, too!!! I had a code from somewhere here...
Good luck

I did snapfish, finished tuesday morning around 1 am and shipped out today (wednesday). I expect to receive it in a few days.

I've used Kinkos & Kodak with great results! Both very quick & easy to use. I'm not organized enough to do them early but even within a week of Christmas, I got mine within 3 days at Kinkos. Since I live near one, it was easy to pick up.

Plus if you sign up w/Kinko's, they'll send discount codes for orders every so often. I think I got one recently for calendars but didn't look closely since I'm not ready to do them yet. I'll find it if you can use it though.

Kodak Gallery is fast. I made my calendar on Saturday and received it yesterday (Wednesday). My only issue was that I couldn't personalize the calendar with family birthdays and whatnot. Is there a photo calendar site that allows you to include important dates on the actual calendar squares?

Office max has buy 2 get 1 free thru Dec 8th. I usually get it within a few days and I get 1 for my mom every year so its a good deal:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter