Photo booth?

SouthernBelle21

Louisiana Girl who loves ALL things Disney!!
Does anyone know where the little booth is that you take pictures in front of the green screen and they put backgrounds in? Is it still even a thing? We have a family trip planned in September and this was always my mom's favorite souvenir. Back in the day it was outside the backlot studio in DHS. I know it's moved since. My mom would be so excited if she could get another picture like that this year. Thanks in advance!

Edit: The one I'm looking for has a big green screen and an actual photographer who takes your picture and you can choose your background, like the castle or a movie scene.

I saw several on my trip. I know for sure there is one in the Star Tours giftshop and the Journey into Imagination giftshop.

Thanks! These are the ones that have the actual photographer and they take your picture? That's the kind I'm looking for. Not an actual machine. I guess I should have clarified.

Yep, the one with the photographer. Just listen for all the cheering. They do it after each picture.

There used to be one in the store at the end of the Backlot Tour, but it might have been moved. Maybe it's the one at the Star Tours shop.

We got ours done in Journey to Imagination gift shop in 2007. I don't know if it is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter