Photo Booth at DFTW

serenityfire

Earning My Ears
Hi. Has anyone had a photo booth at their reception at WDW?

We are having out reception at the Grand Floridian and I know that my mother really wants us to have a photo booth if at all possible. I'm searching online, but it's hard to know what would be a good company to use. Also, I don't even know if this is something Disney will let us do at all.

Has anyone done this? Thanks for any help! :)

Disney has one themselves, I'm not sure the rate on it, but they do allow you to bring outside vendors in for one as well! :goodvibes

I'm also not sure how much disneys is, but I am having one at GF. The company I'm using is called Photo Magic of Florida. My cousin used them for her wedding so I know they are good. Good luck :thumbsup2

Hi! I got had my reception at GF this past June and we had a photobooth from Accent Entertainment. I loved them and it was a huge hit with my guests!

We just booked photomingle for our April 21, 2012 DFTW! :yay:

I had never heard of photomingle before I saw this thread. It really sounds awesome!! The photobooth from Disney was about $2900. Is the cost for photomingle comparable? Was the company in Orlando easy to work with?

You and your guests will love it! Definitely money well spent :thumbsup2

Can you girls explain the Photo Mingle? I'm on their website but I don't get it.. haha People are taking pictures and somehow uploading them to a computer screen and writing on them with the touch screen? So there isnt a dedicated place for people to take pictures or you set up a camera on a tripod or something that feeds into the tv? Would you mind explaining it a little more? :goodvibes

I had never heard of photomingle before I saw this thread. It really sounds awesome!! The photobooth from Disney was about $2900. Is the cost for photomingle comparable? Was the company in Orlando easy to work with?

It is about $1400 for 4 hours and unlimited prints. I am not 100% sure how it works since I haven't actually had it yet but it looks really interactive and a lot of fun. I got all of my original information from my planner including prices and whats included so they should definitely be able to help you. Happy Planning!

My planner told me Photomingle is now partnered with DFTW. You can contact them through the photomingle and they will give you to the person who can help book for a Disney Wedding. Her name is Tiffany Mullin. I haven't booked it yet, but it looks pretty neat. :)

Thanks for all the information and suggestions everyone.

Thank you! We just sent the LOA and deposit back this week for March 2013. So excited! I never realized there are so many options!

My planner told me Photomingle is now partnered with DFTW. You can contact them through the photomingle and they will give you to the person who can help book for a Disney Wedding. Her name is Tiffany Mullin. I haven't booked it yet, but it looks pretty neat. :)

Thanks for all the information and suggestions everyone.

If they are partnered now, does that mean we can look into photomingle for receptions in the parks like at Living Seas? I would really like to have something like that!

If they are partnered now, does that mean we can look into photomingle for receptions in the parks like at Living Seas? I would really like to have something like that!

We are having our reception at the American Adventure Rotunda in EPCOT so yes they are allowed in the parks :yay:

For the brides that actually used photomingle was it popular? I'm afraid that if I get it (reception at Living Seas) that the older crowd would not use it. About half of our guests are over 45. I really want to get it, but for the price I want people to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter