Phone Questions

SCCruiseMom

Earning My Ears
I use my iphone as a watch all the time and plan to carry it around on the cruise as a camera/watch while putting it in airplane mode.

Will the alarm/time on the phone still work without wifi or should I buy just a little ship wifi to keep it going?

Is time zone for Bahamas eastern standard time?

What is the iPhone charger like in the staterooms? My daughter has a 30 pin iphone & I have a lightening connection on mine. Bring separate cords?

Thanks!!

Yes your clock and alarm will still work. The time won't update but if you are just going to the Bahamas you don't have to worry about that. The radio is the old style plug. You will need to bring an adaptor or a cord for the iPhone 5 or 5S,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter