Phone lines not working??

These wait times wouldn't be so long if they had released initial pricing for inside/oceanveiw/verandah. People have to spend more time with CMs to 'shop' prices.

And why they didn't open booking for the Magic and Wonder on separate dates is beyond me....though typical of Disney!

I haven't gotten a expected wait time message...using the regular number.

Numbers to call: 800-951-3532; 888-325-2500; CC #800-449-3380

You need your CC number to stay on that line or you will be directed to the regular phone queues.

I got a live agent after a 20 minute hold, but that was via dialing in with three phone lines right at 8 (one phone disconnected, one never got an estimated time but the recording said the wait would be longer than usual). My agent was having some trouble with her computer but things got sorted out.

These wait times wouldn't be so long if they had released initial pricing for inside/oceanveiw/verandah. People have to spend more time with CMs to 'shop' prices.

And why they didn't open booking for the Magic and Wonder on separate dates is beyond me....though typical of Disney!

I haven't gotten a expected wait time message...using the regular number.

Exactly what I was thinking!

How did you do that?

I tried calling before 8AM Florida time and had no option of waiting until they opened at 8.

I’m using then castaway club number.

I’m at 58 minutes right now and still waiting……..

I think they meant that they got through on the line and into the que, not that they got through to a reservationist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter