phone interview

barbiecruiser

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys~
So I am a Spring 2012 Hopeful! I am worried about the phone interview for one reason. I have a crazy course schedule and inconsistent work schedule. Do you get to select a day or time that is best for you to have the phone interview. Do they give you your interview date far in advance so I could ask off work (I have to ask off 30 days out )
Thanks

If you pass the web based interview you will get an email asking you to call a 1-800 number to schedule the interview. When you call they will say "how about this date/time" if it doesn't work, you tell them and schedule something that does. Nothing to worry about!

Worse comes to worst, you can always take a 15 minute break from work/school when you know they're going to call! Just keep notes handy :)

Once you pass the online "interview", you are given a number to call & set up your phone interview. You can choose your time & date. They are very nice & I was shaking out of nervousness, but when they talked they were really nice and it was like I was talking to a best friend, I was supprised at how nice they were! Hope this helps! :)

Hey Guys~
So I am a Spring 2012 Hopeful! I am worried about the phone interview for one reason. I have a crazy course schedule and inconsistent work schedule. Do you get to select a day or time that is best for you to have the phone interview. Do they give you your interview date far in advance so I could ask off work (I have to ask off 30 days out )
Thanks

That really depends on the company. Many companies asks the applicants for the comfortable time, but there are a few which do not. But they notify you well in advance, the time and date of the interview. If the new job is very important for you, then I would suggest to take a day or a half, off. Because telephonic interview doesn't take so long. And in that limited time duration you have to give your best. Any kind of distraction is not acceptable. If you are not comfortable giving interview in your current office then take a leave. It would give you relaxation as well as preparatory time also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter