• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phone for Checking Unused Tickets?

RutgersAlum

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have called a WDW number previously (found here at the Dis, of course) to find out how many days I had left on unused tickets. When I called that number this morning, the CM who answered told me they no longer "had that capability" and it has to be done in person at Guest Services or Concierge.

I do remember that last time I called (about a year ago), the CM limited me in that she would only tell me days left on 3 tickets. I had read (either here or Podcast board) that others had reported no limits placed on their ticket questions, so I chalked that up to the quirks of the CM or how busy they were.

The phone # I called today, found in the Ticket FAQ thread, was 407-566-4985.

Does anyone know if this policy (of helping figure out unused days via this phone number) has really changed? Or would you recommend I just call back and hope for a different CM?:confused3

Thanks!
Michele/RutgersAlum

Hi, I have called a WDW number previously (found here at the Dis, of course) to find out how many days I had left on unused tickets. When I called that number this morning, the CM who answered told me they no longer "had that capability" and it has to be done in person at Guest Services or Concierge.

I do remember that last time I called (about a year ago), the CM limited me in that she would only tell me days left on 3 tickets. I had read (either here or Podcast board) that others had reported no limits placed on their ticket questions, so I chalked that up to the quirks of the CM or how busy they were.

The phone # I called today, found in the Ticket FAQ thread, was 407-566-4985.

Does anyone know if this policy (of helping figure out unused days via this phone number) has really changed? Or would you recommend I just call back and hope for a different CM?:confused3

Thanks!
Michele/RutgersAlum

Several other posters have reported encountering this same response when making these inquiries recently. I haven't read any comment from Cheshire Figment or any other CM posters on this matter, however, but it does appear that the policy has changed.

I would keep trying if you really need to find out how many days are left on your ticket. I called twice a few weeks ago and both cast members told me that they do not have the capability to check, but when I called a third time, the person asked for the string of numbers on the bottom of the ticket and was able to tell me what was left.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter