phone / camara charging stations

kdydis

Earning My Ears
I read that there are charging stations for your electronics in MK. Supposed to be close to the Haunted Mansion. Anyone used them and if so, what connections are there? USB/AC or both. I have a small pocket retractable sync/charge that connects to USB only. Would love to carry it instead of long AC charge cord.
:ccat::ccat::ccat:

Yes the charging stations are in front of the new tangled bathrooms near HM. They have tables and chairs to sit at. The plugs are in fake stumps. You just have to lift the lid covering the plugs to plug in your device and take a seat. They have regular wall plugs but also have USB to plug into too.

In the tommorowland arcade at the exit of space mountain you will find two tables with strips of plugs with chairs to charge at. Did not notice USB here tho.

Yes the charging stations are in front of the new tangled bathrooms near HM. They have tables and chairs to sit at. The plugs are in fake stumps. You just have to lift the lid covering the plugs to plug in your device and take a seat. They have regular wall plugs but also have USB to plug into too.

In the tommorowland arcade at the exit of space mountain you will find two tables with strips of plugs with chairs to charge at. Did not notice USB here tho.

Woah- I never knew this! Is there a cost?

I'm flying tomorrow to Orlando so would be greatly helpful.

I've bought one of these external batteries from Anker and I've never had to worry about a recharging station ever again.

You have no idea how helpful this is!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D x

Interesting , tell me more....
Anker makes (IMHO) one the best rechargeable batteries. Based on your needs, they have different batteries for different needs. I have the Astro 3E and it'll charge my smartphone 4 times before it needs to be recharged. It'll charge my tablet 2 times. The amout of mAh, the more capacity and bigger the battery.

The important thing to pay attention to is the output amps. The more output amps, the faster your device will charge. Think of the output amps as a pipe. The more amps, the bigger the pipe.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter