• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

phl airport park/sleep/fly

dansyr2514

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Anyone have any tips for getting a decent price for park/sleep/fly hotel near philadelphia airport. Who did you book through? What hotel?

Haven't flown out of Philly in awhile and right now the prices are ridiculous.

Help please!:flower3:

This looks like a decent website to get some initial info. I'd check any individual hotels that look interesting to see if you can get a better deal directly. www.parksleepfly.com

I have had luck with Sherton Suites Philadelphia Airport over the past few years. Under their promos they have a park and fly package. Not sure of pricing during your trip but might be worth looking up.

I have stayed at both the Hampton Inn and the Hilton. Both have free transportation to the airport and free parking. The Hampton at least 2 years ago allowed parking for up to 2 weeks. The Hilton was 7 days.

Thanks for all the tips. I'm wondering do you think rates will drop the closer you get to the date. I'm checking rates and they are all around $200. We could have flown out of an airport closer to home and spent a little more on flights but we got a great deal with Southwest so I figured we just get a room and it would still save some money. I've stayed at Ramada before and paid around $100 but the rates seem to be really high right now for all the hotels. Any advice is appreciated.:flower3:

This isn't a park/sleep/fly hotel but...we have found the easiest, best, least expensive way to fly out of PHL is to book the airport Marriott through Priceline and use Winner airport parking for the car. You drive to Winner, they drop you off at the airport in your car and pick you up in your car. With coupons we have paid about $7/day for this (and it's awesome in the winter, your car is already warm when you get in). I have gotten the Marriott for less than $100 every time. Many times you can walk from the hotel right to your gate at the airport - but they do have a shuttle of course. PM me if you want details.

Hotel Info Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia Airport
4101A Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
800-Park-Fly
• 1 week free parking
(additional days for a fee)
• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfers
01/07/10 - 03/01/11
$109.00 Thu-Sun
$123.00 Mon-Wed

Hotel Info aLoft
Philadelphia Airport
4301 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
800-Park-Fly
• 1 week free parking
• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfers
01/07/10 - 03/01/11
$114.00 Thu-Sun
$129.00 Mon-Wed

Sheraton Suites
Philadelphia Airport
4101B Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
800-Park-Fly
• 1 week free parking
• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfers
01/07/10 - 03/01/11
$114.00 Thu-Sun
$135.00 Mon-Wed

Wyndham Garden Hotel
45 Industrial Highway
Essington, PA 19029
800-Park-Fly

• 2 weeks free parking
• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfers
04/01/10 - 12/31/11
$119.00 Thu-Sun
$121.00 Mon-Wed

Renaissance PHL
Hotel Airport
500 Stevens Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19113
800-Park-Fly

• 10 days free parking
• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfers
01/07/10 - 12/31/11
$119.00 Thu-Sun
$158.00 Mon-Wed

Embassy Suites
9000 Bartram Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19153
800-Park-Fly

• 10 days free parking

• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfers
01/11/10 -

12/31/11
$121.00

Thu-Sun
$139.00

Mon-Wed

Comfort Inn
Philadelphia Airport
53 Industrial Highway
Essington, PA 19029
800-Park-Fly

• 10 days free parking
• Roundtrip airport
transfers 4:30am-1am
01/01/10 - 12/31/11
$117.00 Thu-Sun
$119.00 Mon-Wed

Please call
for rates.

Hilton
Philadelphia Airport
4509 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
800-Park-Fly
• 2 weeks free parking
• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfer

Hotel Info
Please call
for rates.

Ramada
Philadelphia Airport
76 Industrial Highway
Essington, PA 19029
800-Park-Fly
• 2 weeks free parking
• 24 hour roundtrip
airport transfers

Quality Inn
Philadelphia Airport
1200 Cresent Blvd
Gloucester City, NJ 08030
800-Park-Fly

• 3 weeks free parking
• Roundtrip airport
transfers 4am-12

I was also going to suggest the Marriott. It's right inside the airport for an easy morning commute to your gate. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone....

I had to chuckle because we did the Marriot thing by default last time we used priceline. I figured I'd just bid on an airport area hotel and pay for parking at the hotel. Well I got the Marriott at an unbelievable price but parking was something like $25 a day. So we booked Winner airpot parking for the car. By the way they are very good.
I was just trying to make it easier this time.

I did see the website mentioned above but I think I checked some reviews on it and some were not so favorable so I was a little nervous to try them.

I'm still checking though....

I used stay123.com and booked the comfort inn for our december trip. Including taxes it is around $115 per night. It has a continental breakfast and parking for up to 2 weeks. It's probably not the nicest hotel, but it was cheaper than parking at the airport and it's 1.5 miles away so we can sleep in a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter