• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phinneas & Ferb at DLR?

Isn't one of the parades or something a P & F one? I saw something on the Disney website about it and now I can't remember.

Isn't one of the parades or something a P & F one? I saw something on the Disney website about it and now I can't remember.

Yes, it's the Phineas and Ferb's Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party. We saw some of it in October. My kids wouldn't dance, though :confused3 So, we didn't stick around. Seemed like the kids that were out there were having fun.

ColoradoLime said:

There is a small Perry figure on the car (not a character), but he is there!

PhineasFerb_1.jpg

Such a small Perry! But what better way to play "where's perry?" Lol

Yes, it's the Phineas and Ferb's Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party. We saw some of it in October. My kids wouldn't dance, though :confused3 So, we didn't stick around. Seemed like the kids that were out there were having fun.

My wife wanted our kid to go out and have a good time. Danced alright (more than some other kids who just sort of stood around and sort of waved their hands), but I wouldn't say it was graceful to watch. Still - we caught about a minute on video and every time we show it our kid talks about going back.

It's certainly fun although most kids really can't figure out the dance moves.

I'm still trying to understand the uniforms. I really didn't know much about the program and did some research when I got home. I found that the Fireside Girls uniform seemed to be of a different color combination (orange beret and yellow sash) on the show, and some video I saw on YouTube shows previous versions of the parade where the uniform colors match that of the show. When we visited they wore green berets and green sashes, which I don't believe match that of the show.

In addition to the dance party, we also saw them available for a meet and greet in California Adventure back on the boardwalk, near the door where they drive out in the dance party car- kind of by the smoking section and across from the Silly Symphony Swings.

In addition to the dance party, we also saw them available for a meet and greet in California Adventure back on the boardwalk, near the door where they drive out in the dance party car- kind of by the smoking section and across from the Silly Symphony Swings.

Really?! :goodvibes

My dd would be so excited to get a picture with them, has anyone else seen them out for photo ops? And if so, do you remember the time of day?

Really?! :goodvibes

My dd would be so excited to get a picture with them, has anyone else seen them out for photo ops? And if so, do you remember the time of day?

They will have a meet & greet when they do not have the show because of weather, or scheduling.
This is usually at the show scheduled time.

FiresideGirlJhaylina.jpg

Perry is out at Halloween.
003a1.jpg

Note: The Fireside girl uniform accessories are changed for the Holiday edition, along with the theme song.
They also have cold weather coats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter