Phineas & ferb!!!!

Candace: "Phineas, this is crazy!"

Phineas: "Car salesman crazy or mattress salesman crazy?"

Candace: "I don't know...neither!"

Phineas: "That's a relief."

:rotfl2:

Oh There You Are Perry

My Fave Phineas and Ferb songs would be Come Home Perry, A Platypus Controls Me, Not So Bad A Dad, I'm Me, Perry's theme, I really Don't Hate Christmas, Everything's better with Perry and any song by Doofy.

Doofy- But you have the traveler's cheques!

Vanessa- Traveler's cheques?

I love this show. It's really superb. I usually watch this show with my niece. We always enjoyed this show a lot..!! :cool1::cool1:

Candace: But you were Lindana and you wanna have fun!
Linda: Well, now I'm Linda and I wanna stir broth.

Echo!Echo!Echo!Cookie!Echo!
My echo's broken again. You know I should really get that fixed.:laughing:

Engineer: Say, aren't you a little...
Phineas: ...young to be using titanium plating and an industrial arc welder? Yes, yes I am. I get that a lot.

Has anyone seen the new Phineas and Ferb magazine. It's really good. You can subscribe online. disneymags.com/phineasandferb

This is such a wonderful show. My kids and I enjoy watching it and one of my favorite parts is actually the opening song.:)

We've got an African Grey Parrot in the office that I've taught to say "Whatcha Doin'" and "Hey, where's Perry?". Next up is "Oh, there you are Perry."

(Love Handel comes up the stairs)
Paul: Hey, why don't you just take the elevator? (he walks into the said elevator) Got a song for that? (the elevator closes)
Danny: Actually, we do!
Love Handel: We just climbed up 65 flights!

Haha! I love the Phineas and Ferb wiki

We watch this show all the time on Netflix!! I think we have seen almost every episode at least twice and the movie a ton of times! My DH does an awesome impression of "other dimension" Isabella saying "what ya doin!?"

Mom: Candace, don't judge a book by it's cover

Candace looks at her mom's books on the table

Candace: What made you get these books mom?

Mom: I don't know, they looked good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter