Phineas and Ferb

showar

Mouseketeer
We are heading to HS today and my son would love to meet them. Where are they? We plan to go straight to TS ride and would like to sign him up for Jedi training. When would be the best time to go?

If I remember correctly they are past muppet 3d and pizza planet to the left. We didn't have to wait very long when we met them last October. Also from what I've read here you may want to sign up for Jedi training first and then ride toy story. You can get a fast pass for toy story but if all the Jedi spots are taken when you get done with that ride you'd be out of luck.

momto3boysillbe said:
If I remember correctly they are past muppet 3d and pizza planet to the left. We didn't have to wait very long when we met them last October. Also from what I've read here you may want to sign up for Jedi training first and then ride toy story. You can get a fast pass for toy story but if all the Jedi spots are taken when you get done with that ride you'd be out of luck.

This. If you know where mama melrose is, P&F is right next to it. Just avoid showing up just as Muppets are letting out.
You should fo Jedi sign up first, then TSM...or if you have 2 adults, send one with everyone's tickets to get TSM FPs while the other takes the kids to Jedi (kids must be present to sign up)

If I remember correctly they are past muppet 3d and pizza planet to the left. We didn't have to wait very long when we met them last October.

This. If you know where mama melrose is, P&F is right next to it.

DHS-ALL-Sat_112912t.jpg

DHS-Lower-Sat_112912.jpg

Also from what I've read here you may want to sign up for Jedi training first and then ride toy story. You can get a fast pass for toy story but if all the Jedi spots are taken when you get done with that ride you'd be out of luck.

Agreed.

Arrive at DHS 30 minutes, or more, before opening time.
They will open the gates before the published "opening time."

No park tickets are needed for Jedi sign-up.
Send all the tickets with another adult in your party to grab TSM FP's.

How to sign up for Jedi Training:

NOTE: Recently, DHS has been actually opening to guests (unannounced) at about 8:30-8:45AM (or so) on days when the published opening time is 9AM.
I'd plan on arriving at DHS -at least- by 8:15 so as to be in a better position to enter the park when the gates open to sign up for Jedi Training and to grab TSM FP's.

On AM EMH days, I'd be there by 7:45 or earlier (if you are a WDW Resort guest.)
The line will start forming as soon as the gates open for AM EMH.
How soon the CM's will actually start taking names during AM EMH can vary.

That said,
arrive well before park opening time.
When you get inside, take the child with you to the sign-up area.**

Note: You do not need your park tickets to sign up for Jedi Training so,
if another member of your party is available, you can send that person
(along with ALL of your park tickets) over to grab FP's for TSM
while you and the Jedi candidate child head for the sign-up.

You'll get a time for the child to return to the Jedi stage and participate.

**Sign-ups will be either just past Hollywood & Vine Restaurant, or at the Sounds Dangerous entrance (even inside the Sounds Dangerous building,) or at the Jedi Stage.
Look for the sign-up area, in the order of the above, until you find it.

DHS-Ctr-031310.jpg

My son loves them too. I'm so excited that he may be able to meet them. I wasn't sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter