Phineas and Ferb -- the end of summer

whiporee

DIS Veteran
The finale was last night, but the real last episode was the one before it, when they aged 10 years and everyone got their happy endings. That was awesome, and even had my 8-year-old boys smiling.

As for the finale itself, it was good, not up there with Summer Belongs to You, but the ending montage was cool. Silly that a cartoon was such a part of our lives for this long, but it was a show I didn't mind -- and often enjoyed -- watching with the kids. I'll miss it.

Just thought it deserved a note here on the boards.

I'm bummed about the show coming to an end. I have teenagers and we'd watch it sometimes because it's so funny!

We weren't home to watch the finale last night, but looking forward to watching it later this afternoon. :flower1:

I didn't know it was still making new episodes. :rolleyes:
I think we'll have to keep an eye out for a rerun of the last episode. Sounds interesting. My kids did watch the show many years ago occasionally. (They turn 20 and 22 this summer).

I loved this show and I am certainly going to miss it. I don't even have kids old enough to watch it. My daughter isn't even 2 months old. I hope Disney comes out with a DVD set of all the shows ever made at some point.

I second that, I would totally buy a DVD set. I've loved P&F from the first time I saw the first "preview" airing of the original roller coaster episode, and I don't even have kids as an excuse for watching.

THANK YOU Dan & Swampy for the Ferb/Vanessa bit at the end of "Act Your Age." Kissing! Banter! She calls him "Ferbs," tee hee. I am a happy camper! (Big Ferbnessa Shipper here.)

I enjoyed the Last Day of Summer - and can we please get some love for Ashley Tisdale? That final episode was such a Candace Tour de Force, it really made me realize how great she has been through the whole series.

I wouldn't put "Last Day" in my top 10 - but a top 10 is hard to decide on. (I would still put "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together," the original Love Handel episode, way up toward the top, however. And P&F Star Wars was brilliant. And don't get me started on the first Meap episode, or how much I love "Tri-Stone Area," or the fact that I was awake at 4 am this morning and actually sat up and watched "Belly of the Beast," aka the Shark of Danville Harbor, for the umpteenth time.)

I would also gladly buy an album of "Heinz Doofenshmirtz's Greatest Hits" - especially with the great Cab Calloway "Kinderlumper" song on it.

Phineas and Ferb is my all time favorite Disney cartoon show. I am going to miss this show a lot and hope Disney runs reruns of the show for many years.

Love that cartoon and their imagination, something I could watch with the kids and we all liked it. They hit the nail on the head with that one.

Phineas and Ferb was such a great show and the finale was fantastic. Perry the Platypus should have his own Spin Off show.

Has to be my all time favorite Disney Channel animated show. I am going to miss this show and the last episode was fatastic.

The show was very creative. It is sad to see it go but Candace is happy that summer has ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter