Phineas and Ferb stuff

jenniferrose

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen any Phineas and Ferb stuff at Disneyland lately? My son is a HUGE fan and when we were there a little over a year ago I don't remember seeing anything.

Thanks!

You may already have these but ...

I recall seeing plush & beanie P&F toys in the parks. They are also available on the Disney Shopping website ... which are buy 1, get 1 free this week! :thumbsup2

http://www.disneystore.com/

Has anyone ever seen them in the parks??? I'm thinking maybe at CA??

I was waiting for you to chime in at this one :)

LOL I figured someone would ask about them being in the parks eventually. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Mickey and Minnie and all the others, I just wish they sometimes brought out the newbie characters too. ESPECIALLY Phineas and Ferb :)

At Wal-Mart We got P & F t-shirts for the boys, and I recently spotted P & F tattoos, so I picked up a pack for our upcoming trip. I've also seen hats there too.

Also, Disney Store at the mall (and online) has quite a bit of stuff - clothes, toys, plush, notebooks, water bottles, pens & pencils, etc.

Maybe if you pack up some loot before your trip and bring it out at the hotel??

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter