Phineas and Ferb/Perry

I just ordered my DS a shirt from disneyshopping.com of Perry the Platapus (sp?) He loves it. He even wore it to baseball practice and the kids were asking where he got it and this was from a bunch of 9 year old boys. He is looking forward to buy pins of them while down in WDW in August. Do they at least have the trading pins?

Oh WOW! pins! I didn't even think of that! How cool would that be! I have about 70 pins I am bringing with me for traders we will keep our eye out for sure! Of course we will have to purchase some that we can find and a Perry pin would be at the top of the list! :)

Hi All!
Well, I just wanted to update this thread... I got home a few days ago. First day of our trip the first thing we did was go right to DTD and to in the World of Disney Store. I inquired about Perry and a nice CM brought me to an information desk. Another very nice CM did a search although he was very sure about it. There is absolutely NOTHING sold on Disney property that is P&F or Perry! ugh!!! He said the only place now is online or in the Disney Stores. He has gotten many requests but they have NOTHING! oh well... I'm going back in Sept so maybe then. I think they are really dropping the ball on this one. I just want a stuffed Perry that makes that chatter sound! I would be sooo great! :)

Thanks for the update - very disappointing, they've dropped the ball on this one!

Thanks for the update - very disappointing, they've dropped the ball on this one!

Carone, you are going back before me, if you think of it and are in DTD ask at their desk and see if there is anything yet and let us know. :goodvibes Maybe as a PP said with the DVD they might have something. Plenty of Hannah Montanna stuff in that store! :rolleyes:

Carone, you are going back before me, if you think of it and are in DTD ask at their desk and see if there is anything yet and let us know. :goodvibes Maybe as a PP said with the DVD they might have something. Plenty of Hannah Montanna stuff in that store! :rolleyes:

I will do my best to remember. Also remember that at the end of July the DVD is supposed to be coming out. They better have the DVD at the World of Disney or that will really be sad! (Although I plan to buy it here at home, so ds can watch it on the plane going down, plus planning to buy Camp Rock - think that's coming out 8/18 right before we leave.) :cool1:

Just wanted to revive this thread to see if anyone has been to the World since the last posting. Anybody see Perry or Phineas and Ferb merchandise anywhere?

We were just there 2 weeks ago and no P&F stuff.. :( I am hoping they come out with some Perry pins soon! :thumbsup2

Right now there is a lot of High School Musical, Hannah Montana and Camp Rock stuff everywhere....

Jill

Was at DTD today. No P & F stuff. The only mention of it was that they were playing the ad for the dvd on the big TV in the middle of the World of Disney.

We were just there 2 weeks ago and no P&F stuff.. :( I am hoping they come out with some Perry pins soon! :thumbsup2

Right now there is a lot of High School Musical, Hannah Montana and Camp Rock stuff everywhere....

Jill

Oh Yes! A Perry Pin would be the best! Let's keep hoping for one!:wizard:

I can't believe that they have no P & F stuff!:sad2: We won't be going back until next year. Maybe they will by then. Or at least, they can build that rollercoaster!!!:rotfl2:

we are Phineas and Ferb addicts here too and got a tee at the disney store. we were also hoping for something in the toy area when we got there - maybe in just figures! WE hunted them down when they were at subway but it was not enough. we also love Perry's teeth chattering and my DD who is 2 1/2 walks around saying "what cha doin'?".

My five-year old can make the Perry sound perfectly. I don't know how he does it, we have all tried at our house! I assumed it was a computer generated thing, but he can do it.
He has a very special (strange??) talent to make any sound he hears.
He can "make" our doorbell perfectly - can "make" the phone ring.
It's cool and odd (and sometimes annoying!) all at the same time.
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Gerald McBoing-Boing, but that is my son!:thumbsup2

I am glad to see so much support for this show. From the get go DH, DD3 and I have been huge fans.....At least once a day we make some kind of P&F reference, from "Whatcha doin'?" to "Give a monkey a shower......" (especially when DD is to have a shower...LOL!). I even have P&F theme song as my ringbacktone on my cellphone. Call me and you hear "It's a 104 days of summer vacation....." Got DD t-shirt and flip flops at the Dis store too. Yep they need lots more stufff......Disney are you listening.

"Boom chicka mow mow....that's what my baby says!!!" :banana:

Of course my DSs favorite P & F line they keep repeating " Perry the Platypus You ATE your HINEY!!!" fall on fall laughing :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes:

Of course my DSs favorite P & F line they keep repeating " Perry the Platypus You ATE your HINEY!!!" fall on fall laughing :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes:

lol...

Our favorite lines are.. "oh, look a Platypus, (puts hat on..) Perry the Platypus!" And the other.. "peter the Panda, I had no idea..." We really like Doofenshmirtz, (sp?) and Perry even more than P&F! :rotfl:

we are Phineas and Ferb addicts here too and got a tee at the disney store. we were also hoping for something in the toy area when we got there - maybe in just figures! WE hunted them down when they were at subway but it was not enough. we also love Perry's teeth chattering and my DD who is 2 1/2 walks around saying "what cha doin'?".

I got my kids their tees yesterday - $5 at the Disney outlet but they only had Phineas on it. I gave them to my four year old and he says "Phineas and Fer....wait, what happened to Ferb??" LOL, yep, the shirt just has Phineas. I'd love to get figurines of them to save for his birthday - I usually buy figurines of his favorite characters (Buzz, Buzz, Wood, Buzz,Woody...did I mention Woody and Buzz?) and use them to decorate his birthday cakes.
C'mon WDW - give us Phineas and Ferb stuff!! :banana: :cheer2:

maybe we can all PM Justin the new CMO at Disney and ask him to put the word out for phineas and ferb stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter